72

Soon Taehyung's cousins, aunts, uncles and their cousin's kids were celebrating Nani's birthday. The little kids enjoyed making big splashes in the kiddie pool, and the guys were playing a game of volleyball.

"So taehyung...seems that you've found yourself a boyfriend" one of Taehyung's cousins said.

"Yea-"

"He's handsome...I might snatch him away from you" Taehyung's cousin said winking at her.

Soon the guys got out of the pool, Hoseok walked towards taehyung, she game him a towel.

"That was an intense game" she said smiling

"It was, But it was fun" he said. Taehyung noticed that her cousin was looking at Hoseok with hungry eyes.

"Let me take you inside so you can change" she said letting Jimin know so she could take care of Nani.

Once they were in Taehyung's room she started to kiss Hoseok. Hoseok frowned, Why was taehyung kissing him all of a sudden?

"Babe are you ok?"

"Y-Yea I'm ok...why do you ask?"

"You're acting weird" he said. Taehyung sighed and sat on her bed.

"My cousin came up to me saying how good looking you are..and you are good looking...but I feel like she'll flirt with you and-and I don't want her to take you away from me"

Hoseok took her hands in his and kissed them. He looked into her eyes and saw how scared she was.

"Tae, I love you so much do do some dumb shit like abandoning you"

"You love me?"

"Of course I do" he said kissing her lips.

"I love you too"

~~~

Nani has been learning how to walk, she was in her little princess chair close by the cake. She saw her mommy and Hoseok chatting with the other adults. So she stood up and waddles to the pool.

She tried to touch the water but she ended up falling.

"Auntie Tae! Nani fell in the pool!" They heard Jungkook Yell. Hoseok ran and didn't think twice, he just jumped straight in the pool.

He took Nani and carries her, the poor little girl was crying.

"It's ok Nani, hobi has you..you're safe" he passed her to taehyung who had a towel ready.

"Oh my baby...I'm sorry..mommy's sorry"