133

Hoseok woke up around 6 in the morning to study a bit more before his coronation in 6 hours.

He sat on a chair that was in his and Taehyung's room (at the castle) and began to read books.

~~

Hoseok then was woken up by a tiny hand pulling his sweatpants. He opened his eyes and looked around. He noticed that he fell asleep on the chair. Nari stood in her wobbly legs and extended her arms asking to be picked up by her daddy.

"-ppa ppa" nari mumbled.

Hoseok picked her up and kissed her forehead. She snuggled closer to him and focused on picking her daddy's cheeks.

"Morning my little darling"

Hoseok smiled and patted her back. Nari giggles as Hoseok pokes her belly.

"I hear y'all are awake" taehyung said from her spot. She sat up and stretched. Hoseok stood up and walked towards her. He placed nari on the bed and she crawled to her mom.

Taehyung hugged her and smiled at her. Hoseok kisses Taehyung's fore head and held her hand.

"Morning beautiful" Hoseok said

"Morning hobi, are you excited?"

Hoseok nodded, "and a bit nervous", he admitted. Taehyung places nari on the bed and went to take a shower. Hoseok decides to also get ready.

~~~

Hoseok got dressed in his suit and he was looking at himself in the mirror. He was so nervous, it felt like he was performing for the first time.

 He was so nervous, it felt like he was performing for the first time

Taehyung came up behind him and hugged him.

"You look so handsome Hoseok" she said in his ear

"You look so handsome Hoseok" she said in his ear. Hoseok turned around and smiled.

"You like beautiful taehyung" taehyung smiled.

"Are you ready?" She asked

"I am, as long as I get to do it all with you" he put out his hand and taehyung happily held it.