119

Every smart thing said in here is just words I decided to throw in. I'm not smar and certainly do not know about politics. Please don't come for me, I'm just trying to make everyone happy. Some of these things are made up and product of my imagination.

Namjoon and Yoongi has been busy teaching Hoseok the morals, rules, and things of being a king.

Hoseok being a fast learner, remembers everything.

Right now Namjoon was testing Hoseok to see what he knew about politics.

"Ok Hoseok, what your opinion on past wars between our kingdoms and the kingdom of Asies?"

"Well to begin with, the past wars between our kingdom and the kingdom of asies started with tension and misunderstandings. As years have gone by, he have created a peace treaty for both kingdoms to be at peace"

"Ok that's a good answer" Namjoon kept telling him more stuff about that.

~~~

Taehyung was in the garden with all the kids, even minyeong and jungkook since Jin was busy with Namjoon.

The Nani, Jungkook and minyeong were running around, well, minyeong was waddling behind his older brother.

Taehyung sat on a big blanket while changing nari's diaper while nari sucked on her blanky.

She didn't notice Hoseok coming closer until nari started to squeal and kick her little chubby legs.

She liked to her right and saw Hoseok walking closer. Once he sat next to taehyung, nari began to whine for her daddy to pick her up.

"Hello honey. And hello my baby girl" he said kissing Taehyung's check and nari's small nose. He picked her up and placed her in his chest.

"How was classes with Namjoon?" Taehyung asked.

"They were ok, I need to practice in how to keep eye contact with some one with high status"

Taehyung awed but still kissed him

"You'll get there baby"

The rest of the day the couple spent it at hoseok's house. Right now the little almost family decided to watch a movie. Nani decided to choose it, taehyung and Hoseok were fine with it.

After a while, Nani fell asleep so Hoseok decided to take her to bed. Taehyung stayed and picked a movie for her and Hoseok to watch.

He came back and watched the movie with Taehyung.

Minutes passed and taehyung began to think about something.

Wedding details.

"Hobi?"

"Yes?"

"We haven't discussed...about wedding details" she said looking at him.

"You're right, we haven't"

"C-can we talk about them?"

Hoseok nodded and watched how Taehyung happily reached for her fogones from the coffee table.

"Ok so, a month ago I was bored and decided to choose a place, of course I haven't really choose it since it's our wedding"

Taehyung showed her the place. It was a church not so far away from the castle. "I want us to marry by the church" she said. She looked at Hoseok who was looking at pictures from the inside.

"If that's what you want, sure"

"Whatever you don't like, you can tell me honey" taehyung said

"Of course babe, don't worry" Hoseok said kissing her knuckles.

"We might need to hire a wedding planner though"

"I think we do"

VHope is finally marryinggggg....only if it was in real life

only if it was in real life