Art class

Narrator Pov
Joel and Lizzie walked into class silently and took their seats but since they were the last ones to arrive they had to sit next to each other, which was awkward for both of them. Lizzie got out her doddle book and started to color in Fiona from her drawing for earlier. She decided to give it pink hair instead of red. Joel got out his journal for the class as well and started drawing fan art for some youtubers he watches. "Now for your next art project you will be in teams of 2. Your partner is the person you are currently sitting next to. " said Mrs. Clinton Both Lizzie and Joel stare at each other for a second thinking 'this is gonna be awkward for sure'. "The project is to draw and paint each other." Mrs. Clinton continued "Due by the end of the week, you will have time in class to do it as well. Get started!"
Lizzie Pov
Ok first I get a low grade on a test then my boyfriend gets into a fight now I am partners with the guy who the fight was about, can my day get any worse. I guess I should try to break the tension between us. "Soo um I will go get the paper if you get the paint." I said to Joel. He nodes and go gets the paint and some paint brushes. I go grab the paper and pass one to him. We work quietly and avoid eye contact as much as possible.
5 minutes till end of class
Joels pov
I think my is turning out ok.

 5 minutes till end of classJoels povI think my is turning out ok

I got all the black done and got her eyes started. This is harder than I first started. I hope she like it. She is really beautiful and I want my project to show that.
Lizzie's Pov
Class is about to end but I think it is turning out great.

I got his hair and eyes done

I got his hair and eyes done. And his body shape is done to. I peek over at what joel was doing. He want for a more realistic look but it was good nonetheless. I hope he likes it.
Narrator Pov
*bell rings*
Both Joel and Lizzie put away the paints and put their drawings in their bags. They walk out of class and head to their next class. And to add to the awkwardness for both of them they had the same class for their last period, Creative Writing.