Joel

Lizzie Pov
It has only been 6 minutes but I am getting worried. I decided to go on a walk throws Joel's house and to bring my phone so if something happened I can call the cops. I check to see what my phone is charged to. 23%! It will have to do. I sneak out of my window and head to Joels house.
5 minutes later
Joel as not texted back and I am about to turn the corner to Joel's street. As I am dialing 911 I turn the corner and my heart stops. There are 5 police cars at Joel's house already. I run as fast as I can barefoot. I nearly crush into a middle age woman. I fall to the ground. The woman help me up. I looked into her eyes and could see she had been crying. "Are you Mrs. Beans?" I asked shaking. The woman looked surprised and replied "Yes I am, please miss tell me why you are at my house." I nearly start crying and say "Well your son Joel Beans and I were texting about 15 minutes ago when he told me if he didn't text back in 10 then to call the cops. I got worried so I kinda snuck out in my stitch onesie and no shoes to check your house to see if he was ok. When I saw the cop cars, I got scared that something happened to him." Mrs. Beans sighed and say " Well you would be right, he has been kidnapped." After she said this my heart sank and I started crying. Mrs. Beans hugged me and then yell to an older man who was talking to the police "I am taking this young lady home." Then me amd her walked to my house. On the way I asked "Do the cops have any leads?" Mrs. Beans sighed and said "Yes, it was his ex girlfriend, Rachel." When I looked at her confused she explained who that was to me. Joel had a terrible social life  between this Rachel and my ex Cole. I told Mrs. Beans what I knew about Joel and the bullying and how we meant. Mrs. Beans was in tears, apparently Joel never told his family what happens to him at school. We got to my house and Mrs. Beans rang the doorbell. My mom answered the door and looked so scared. "Lizzie there you are, where have you been?!" Asked my mom hugging me tightly. Mrs. Beans told her what happened and why I snuck out. My mom looked at me and I nodded and almost stated crying again.  While the two moms were talking, I went to my room trying to fall asleep. But I couldn't, I was to worried about Joel.