The Airport

Lizzie Pov
What am I doing, this is crazy. But Yammy was right, I can't do nothing especially when I blame myself for for him missing. If I had just called when he texted me, he would bot have been kidnapped. I drove my mom's car throw the highway and parked at the nearest airport. I know they were here. I pull my hood down and use some makeup to give myself freckles and put on my purple Halloween wing from last year.

I grab my backpack from the passenger seat and put my makeup in it

I grab my backpack from the passenger seat and put my makeup in it. I put on my backpack over my right shoulder and leave the keys in the glove box. I walk to the airport entrance.  I walked into the airport and went to the frount desk. "Hey how are you today?" Ask the lady at the front desk. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, and was wearing the standard blue and white dress uniform. I give her a  fake smile and reply " Good, one ticket to Atlanta, Georgia in the USA, please." The woman nodded and clicked some things on her computer. "I need your passport and Id." Said the woman. I pull out my Mom's passport and Id and said "I recently dyed and I cut my hair." As I gave her the passport and id. She looks them over then looks at me, she smiles and said "All good that will be 200 dollars." She said as she gave back my Mom's stuff. I had her 2 hundred bills. She hands me my ticket and I go on my way. I went through security with ease and go to my gate which was A-5. I seat down and wait to board. Once we boarded 10 minutes later I sat down in between 2 middle age woman. The flight was going to be about 3 hours so I got comfortable and put on my headphones and fall asleep.
2 and 30 minutes hours later
I wake up when we have 30 minutes from landing. I make sure my wig is still on and fixed it a bit. I look at my phone, it was at 50%. Great. We start landing and 15 minutes we landed. I grabbed my backpack and am the last on off. As I left the plane and went to the gate as I was heading to security,  suddenly a hand moves in front of me and stopped me in my tracks. I looked up and saw a male security guard looking back at me. "I need your passport and Id." I thought I only had to give it to the UK people not US. I start digging though my bag trying to find my Mom's stuff when a middle aged woman put her hand on my shoulder. She had darker skin and her blonde hair was in pigtails.

She said in a cheerful voice "Is something wrong,sir?" I was in shock and all I could think was "am I going to be kidnapped in another freaking country alone and my parents have no idea where I am

She said in a cheerful voice "Is something wrong,sir?" I was in shock and all I could think was "am I going to be kidnapped in another freaking country alone and my parents have no idea where I am."  The woman then said something strange. "I am sorry if my daughter  is causing trouble." I looked at her with the weirdest look and she just patted my head and smiled at the man. The security guard apologized for the misunderstanding and left the woman and I alone. Once the guard, the lady introduced herself has Autumn, and walked with me through security and baggage claim. Once we left baggage claim she asked me. "Soo what is their name?" I was confused, what did she mean. I gave her a weird look and she laughed and said "Your here looking for someone, right?" Autumn said. I was shock she knew. "How did you know?" I asked in shock. "It was the look in your eyes, I did something similar when I was about your age. Why do you think I helped you? Just promise me you don't get yourself hurt young lady." Said Autumn, then she walked out, leaving me dumbfounded outside the airport. I stood their for 3 whole minutes just thinking about what she said to me and what she did for me. I snapped out of my trance and called for a cab, and started on my adventure.