Who are you

Joel's Pov
I wake up, my head hurts so much. I sat up and looked around. I hear a small and cute snoring and turn to see a tall boy maybe my age with dirty blonde hair and a smile on his face. I tried to remember who he was but I couldn't put my finger on it, I felt like I knew him but I don't remember how. I look around and my vision is blurry and foggy. I tried to get up bit I tripped over something small and fell on my face. I screamed in pain, my nose was bleeding and my head is hurting even more. "Hey you ok....babe?" Said a voice I know I should know but i don't. I turn to see the boy standing over me. He picked me up and layed on the couch again. He grabbed some glasses and put them on my face. Now I can see his face more clearly. His green eyes seemed so familiar but I don't know from where. "I sorry but who are you?" I asked as the boy grabbed some  tissue and wiped the bleed off my face.  "Oh no you do have amnesia don't you babe? I am Cole.....your boyfriend." The boy said with sad eyes. Boyfriend?!?! So that is the feeling he is making me feel. I reach out and holds his cheeks in my hands. Cole blushing and leaned in. Cole kissed me and I was shocked but melted into the kiss. It felt magical. I wish I could remember our relationship. We pulled away and I smiled. Cole took out his phone and order us a pizza and we changed into our pjs. When the pizza arrived we sat on the couch and watched Disney Movies and ate pizza. We feel asleep cuddling during The Little Mermaid. I felt safe in his arms and wish i could remember more of our magical relationship.