The Library

Joels Povs
I got to Lizzie's house and rang her doorbell. After a few minutes, Lizzie came out. She was wearing a black tank top and a rainbow skirt with pink flats, her black and pink was pulled up into space buns. "Ready to go" I asked in a nervous tone. She nodded but did not speak and we walked in silence to the library.
1 hour later
Narrator Pov
As Joel was finishing up reviewing how to do ac method and p method for factoring, Lizzie and himself were getting hungry. "So do you want to go get some pizza or something?" Asked Lizzie has she was packing up her stuff. Joel nodded and they walked to a nearby Pizza Inn and ate there. They left half a hour later and Joel dropped off Lizzie home. As Ms. Shadow watchs from the window, Lizzie and Joel exchanged numbers and Lizzie gave Joel a kiss on the cheek goodbye. Joel turned as red as a tomato.
Lizzie Pov
I gave Joel a small kiss on the cheek, I think he is really nice but I am going to wait a bit before getting into another relationship. I unlocked the front door and walked inside. I heard something coming from my right and turned to see my mother looking super confused She asked Lizzie to sit on the couch with to have a talk.
Their conversation:
L: So what is it you want to talk about
LM: What happened between you and Cole?
L: Did Yammy or Lauren tell you we broke up, ugh I wanted to tell you myself
LM: No they didn't, I saw you kiss Joel Beans.
L: You did! Hey it was just on the cheek, I am so not ready for another relationship, I am going to see if I can become friends before I ask him out.
Narrator Pov
Ms. Shadow nods and embraces her daughter. Lizzie go to her room and changes into a Stitch Onesie and pulls her hair out of the space buns. Just then her phone goes off, it is the group chat she set up with Lauren and Yammy.
BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Group chat
Y: How was the tutor session Liz
Li: It was good, I understand what i mixed up
Y: What about the pizza date 😉
Li: What how did you know
La: what pizza date!?! Liz you just got out of a relationship and your already going to another dude.
Li: It was not like that ugh we were hungry, i promise we are not dating
Y: what about this

Li: It was not like that ugh we were hungry, i promise we are not dating Y: what about this

Li: WHAT HOW WHERE DID YOU GET THAT.
Y: i have my ways
La:ohhhhhhhh
Li: it means nothing, no one and i mean no hears of this plz
La: 🤐🤐
Y: ok
Y: also i got from your mom, night ttyl
Li:WHAT
end of texting
"MOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!" yelled Lizzie from her room.
Narrator Pov
Meanwhile Joel drove home still red as a tomato and got home 15 minutes later and sneaked into his room without anyone seeing how red he is. Joel pov
She kissed me, she kissed me,she kissed me!! I just need to calm down. I am so not ready for another relationship especially not after Rachel.