Recuse mission

Lizzie Pov
Joel thinks what!! And for my ex!!! "What are we doing just standing, we need to get him!"I yelled as i jumped up from the bed. Yammy grabbed my hand and said "Hey calm down we don't even know where he is." I ripped my hand away from her and yelled back, "That didn't stop me before." Scott blocked the door when I tried to leave and puts his hands on my shoulder towering over me, looking at me with sad eyes, worried about my well being. "Lizzie, I am not going to let you go by yourself, we need the plan, we can't just jump into this with no plan. Don't worry hun, we will get Joel back." Scott said has he hugged me, trying to calm my impulsive behavior. "Ok, you right I need a plan." I said calmly down slightly. "You mean we, you are not going by yourself again." Said Oli and Joey in sink.
Narrator Pov
Sasha and Tiffany went to inform both Joels parents, Lizzie's parents and the police while Scott and Lauren went to get a getaway car from Lauren's parents. Everyone else tried to track Joel's or Cole's phone. "I found him!!!"screamed Lizzie as she finish hacking into Google maps and a Rent a Cabin. "He is in this cabin close to woods out of town!" Said Lizzie excited. Lauren runs in saying that they got the car. It was time, tomorrow we will get Joel back.