Lunch

Narrator Pov
It was lunch time and everyone was at their usual tables with their group of friends. Everyone except Lizzie Shadow,  she usually would sit with her boyfriend Cole but after the break up and what he been doing to others, Lizzie doesn't even consider him a friend. And the table that her friends are at is full. As she wonders the cafeteria she can hear her name being called from behind her. Lizzie turns around to see Oli Sound behind her. He says "We have a empty seat at our table if you can't find one." As he pointed to the table he came from. Lizzie looked and say Joey writing in a notebook while eating a salad, Callum eating a cheeseburger and Joel in the middle of a book, ignoring the chicken sandwich in front of him. Lizzie smiled and nodded. She and Oli made their way to the table.
Lizzie Pov
I sat down at the table in the only empty seat which was between Oli and Joel. I put my tray on the table and start eating my chicken sandwich. I see Joel put down his book and start eating. He turn towards me, but once he saw me he turn bright red and quickly turned away. I giggled nervously and said to everyone. "So how did you guys all meet?" Joey look up and said "Well I meant Joel over there at the library and I meant Oli threw Joel." Then Oli spoke up "And I meant Joel threw the game Minecraft and I introduced my pen pal Callum to everyone." I smile but before I could respond the bell rang and we all had to head to class.
Narrator Pov
The rest of the day went as usual for both Joel and Lizzie. Nothing indicated that today was gonna be a bad day for one of them.