A week later

Narrator Pov
It has been a week after Joel's kidnapping. There as been no leads and Lizzie as not left her bed unless she has to use the bathroom during that whole time. Lizzie has barely even ate. Everyone at school was worried. Yammy, Lauren, and Scott came over to check on her. Yammy and Lauren walked in into her room while Scott talked to Lizzie's Mother. Lauren quietly open the door and her and Yammy walk in Lizzie's dark room. It was a mess everywhere, clothes on the floor and a half eaten chicken tender from KFC. Yammy flicked on the light and they were both terrified of what they saw.

Yammy Pov     I was terrified! I sat at the end of Lizzie's bed and Lauren sits on her knees by Lizzie's nightstand

Yammy Pov
    I was terrified! I sat at the end of Lizzie's bed and Lauren sits on her knees by Lizzie's nightstand. Lizzie groans and sits up. She opens her eyes and looks shocked to see me and Lauren in her room. "What....What are you guys doing here?" Asked Lizzie in a low voice. "You have not been seen for a week! We are worried." Said Lauren. I nodded and moved a little closer to Lizzie. "And we want to help, soo what have you found?" I asked smiling. Lizzie gave me a weird look. "We know how you are, we something bothers you, you research and try to fix it yourself and never ask for help." I say. Then Lauren chimed in "Like remember when I was so disappointed in myself for how I did on my 1st grade report card and to cheer me you threw a giant party just to see me smile  remember that? Lizzie looks to the ground. "I haven't found anything." Said Lizzie frowning and looking away like she was hiding something. I looked at Lauren and we gave each other a werid look. Lizzie asked is to leave and turn off the light. We did and talked to her mom and Scott for a bit.
30 minutes later
Narrator Pov
Yammy,Lauren,Scott, and Mrs. Shadow  were talking when they heard a car start,...Mrs. Shadow's CAR!!!! Everyone ran out to see the car speeding towards the highway, with Lizzie in the driver's seat.