Decide

I am going to do a One-Shot RIGHT NOW while I wait to continue shooting for the day. Which WoSO player (Non-USWNT/Can WNT) do you want to see? 

Your POV:

We waiting for the knockout round to begin. I got ready and went to meet with Spencer. 

"Hey." I sat at the table with him. "Let's get right to it."

He laughed. "That's why I like you. Alright well, Arsenal backed out." 

"What?" He nodded. "Damn what did I do?"

"They just are looking to fill other roles. Nobbs is getting healthy so they thought it'd be better for you to back out." 

"Makes sense. Now what?"

"Atletico is prepared to offer 2 years with an option to extend. Barcelona wants 3 right now. Starting spot for you."

"No starting for Atleti?"

"They'd have to shuffle things around but they said it's on the cards for a starting spot." He put his hands on the table. "On paper, Barcelona is the better deal. 3 years right away, guaranteed starting spot, and they're big contenders for the Champions League this year. It's all up to you. I've also talked with Utah. They have offered a 1 year extension."

I nodded. "Then what? 1 year and get traded?"

"Most likely."

"I need to talk this over with my father. When do I have to make a decision?"

"After your next game. Barcelona has everything ready they just need your signature." He looked at his phone. "Hold on." He read the message. "Lyon wants to talk." 

"No. Lyon already is a no."

"Why?"

"Cause everyone goes to Lyon." I rolled my eyes. "I'd NEVER get game time."

"Ok let me shut that down quick then." He typed on his phone. "So then Barcelona or Atleti. After your next game. Let me know." He got up and left.

I leaned back in my chair and looked out at the city.

"Damn I gotta call my dad." I mumbled.

Kailen's POV:

I was scrolling through Twitter. Y/N was meeting with Spencer. 

Which basically means I don't know what else to do with my time.

I got up and roamed around the hotel looking for teammates. 

"Kailen!" I turned to see Janine. "Oh Y/N isn't with you."

"She's meeting with Spencer."

"Good for her." She stood there. "Well see you later." She walked away.

"What up Sheridan."

"Are you actually asking me or are you waiting for Y/N?"

"I was actually asking you damn." Kadeisha responded. "Who hurt you." She walked beside me.

"She was looking for Y/N, realized I wasn't with her and left."

"Well, I'm actually happy to see you."

"Oh, thanks."

"You're dying without Y/N aren't you?"

"Can you tell." She laughed. "I feel like I've barely seen her. We're on the same team but I've seen the Dutch way more than I've seen her."

"She's been busy. Being a star and everything."

"I know. Wonder what she's gonna do. I wish I could help her but I can't get involved. I don't even know what teams are interested in her." 

Your POV:

"That's who I think but at the end of the day it's up to you, kid." My dad finished. 

"I like that pick too but I don't know. Would it be a good choice?"

"Y/N. What do you think? Look at these two choices. Which one is better for you as a person and a player. Barcelona or Atletico?"

Comment below who YOU want to play for.

Barcelona

Atletico Madrid

Stay with Utah