Chapter One

Hey guys, I'm back and finally done with Yes Sir, so as promised, here is your first chapter of To be a King. As you will notice, I am not going to name my chapters anymore as it becomes quite exhausting to keep thinking of names for every chapter, so I'm changing it. Hope you guys don't mind it too much. Anyway, enough of my yapping, on to chapter one of the last book in this series.

Kiron's POV

"Okay, so this prophecy obviously involves myself as well as Kira and our Mates. So what is it about exactly, Papa? You guys seem to be stalling and talking about other things like working harder on our skills, so stop stalling now and just tell us." I was getting frustrated with my parents stalling. Just spit it out already, jeez. Don't get me wrong, I love both my fathers dearly, but when it came to Kira and myself, they got so protective and would rather hide the truth from us, than tell us straight out.

Papa looked at me and gave me a small smile, before hugging dad tighter, then he went to sit down in his chair with Dad in his lap. He sighed in resignation, before looking up at us. I looked over at Kira, who was standing next to me again and saw the nervous look in her eyes. That got me worried as well, because nothing worried my tough as nails sister. 

Looking at her, no one would ever think she was so strong. Her looks had fooled more than one sorry warrior who thought they could challenge the girl. Her hair was the same as my white hair, we were almost identical, the only difference was her size. She was small, only 5'7, compared to my 6'2, but she was the best warrior in our Pack. She was able to put any of our warriors on their ass and that was without any of her powers. The only one she is yet to beat, was Laken, my Mate.

I had to push thoughts of him away as it was distracting me, so I turned away from my sister and looked at our dads. I raised an eyebrow at Papa to let him know I was waiting. That caused him to chuckle, "If you are going to fulfill this prophecy, you will have to learn to be more patient, Pup." He smirked at me and I felt slight heat enter my face at the name. He insisted on calling me that, even though I was only three months away from my eighteenth birthday.

"Okay, to get back on the subject, as I said, the prophecy involves both of you. I'm going to repeat it word for word, then we can answer any questions you have afterwards, okay?" Papa asked and we just nodded. Dad looked even more frightened than before, so we were really dreading hearing about it.

"The Royal Wolves are back, one will be King, the other will be a powerful warrior. On their eighteenth birthday, the wolves will come into full power and the world will bow down to their power. Their Mates will protect, guide and keep them calm. The King and warrior siblings will be known by the power they already possess and their hair. Both will be as pale as moonlight and as beautiful as the fairest flower. But note that they are more deadly and powerful than any other being that has ever been in existence. Their Mates will join them soon, keep them together to keep them balanced." Marcus took a deep breath before he started talking again. "Those were the exact words of the prophecy and just after hearing that, Laken and Raven came to our Pack and we found out they were your Mates."

I tried to process everything, but one thing was getting to me, "If the prophecy said not to seperate us from our Mates, then why did you do it? And how did we stay balanced, as the prophecy said? We haven't seen our Mates, except for video calls, in almost a year now." It's been hard, yes, but not to the point where it caused us to become unbalanced or anything like that. Maybe they got it wrong? Maybe the prophecy wasn't about myself or Kira?

"The reason you guys stayed stable was because we kept getting things from Laken and Raven that was saturated in their scent. We hid it under your beds to keep you comfortable while you were separated.  Please understand guys, we didn't have much of a choice. If they had stayed here, you would have already Mated and probably been pregnant too. We wanted you to at least reach your eighteenth birthdays, but with this happening, we can't do that anymore. You need your Mates now." Dad explained, looking down at his hands and looking very guilty.