Explanation Time

Hey guys, I wanted to thank all of you for your patience and I'm really sorry that this isn't an update, but I owe all of you an explanation for my absence over the last few months.

As a lot of you know I have depression and I've battled with it for most of my life. Lately I've been in a very dark place because of everything going wrong at the same time.

Then I come home this week and see my son's face bruised all over. The school didn't even bother phoning me or anything. It's also not the first time he has gotten hurt. Last year, he was hit over the head with a brick. Other times his uniform gets torn. His bag get torn.

He is only 13 and he gets bullied constantly, all because he has a damn stutter. He is literally the softest boy I've ever come across, but the bullying is turning him into a very angry boy and it's breaking my heart. I'm dealing with so much at the moment and my family needs me right now, which is why I haven't updated. I WILL update, but it won't be according to my normal schedule. For now my updates will be random and when I have time. I love all of you so much and please keep the comments coming, u guys always make me feel better.

I really hope you guys understand.

Love lots xxx