Author's Note

Hey guys, I'm back with your next update. Hope your week is going better than mine is at the moment. It's been busy and crazy. I'm also very nervous because I have to go back to hospital tomorrow for a review of my current treatment and they will decide how to proceed. I tend to write when my emotions get the best of me, so I hope you guys enjoy this and it comes out the way it's supposed to.

Before I get to the update, there is just a few things I want to say.

1. This entire series is dedicated to my mum, princess_pineapple45. She has been there for me since the very first chapter of The Alpha's Broken Mate and she is still here for every other story I have written since. She kept encouraging me, even when I wanted to give up on this series when The Prophecy wasn't doing too  well, and I was thinking of deleting it. It is 100% thanks to her that I have gotten this far in this series.

2. I do NOT write ahead. It might be a bad habit, but I am more comfortable to do it the way I have been doing it. When I think of a new story, I write down my characters, a think about what I want to happen in the story, which emotions I want my readers to feel, and I write down a basic outline of what it will be about. Then I bounce a few ideas off my girls and get their opinions on how they feel about it and how certain chapters should go. But once that is done, I type each chapter just before posting it. I just let the chapter flow where it wants, still keeping the outline in mind, but letting it flow through me freely and so far, this seems to be working for me. I hope you all agree with that.

3. I am a mother of 5 children, 3 girls and 2 boys. Any homophobic views portrayed in my stories, is NOT my feelings on the subject. I think people like that are monsters and they shouldn't have the joy of having a child of their own. 

4. I feel absolutely blessed to have readers, such as yourselves, you have helped to keep me motivated and laughing with the comments, so THANK YOU.

5. Last but not least, I would really appreciate it if you guys will go check out Tommyvrooyen. Her book, She's Crazy, but she's Mine, is well written and I am super proud to call her my daughter. She is planning on writing a lesbian story once this book is done, and the ideas we have been bouncing around about that one, is absolutely awesome.

Anyway, I'm going to start on your next update now, and hopefully this didn't irritate you guys too much.

Love lots xxx