Chapter Eight

Hey my loves, follow me on Instagram melsmit5 and Twitter MelSmit6. I'm going to start posting updates for my stories on there as well. I'm not a huge fan of Facebook and I hardly ever go on there, so I'll leave it for the 2 that I actually go on regularly. Leave a comment and let me know who you are. I really want to interact with all of you on a more personal level....that sounds a lot creepier than I meant it to, lol. Anyway, on with the story, I'm not gonna go into too much detail as I want this chapter to focus more on the siblings gaining their powers.

Third Person POV 

Laken looked into his Mate's eyes and realised that he was no longer looking at Kiron. Raikin was very much in charge of the moment and Laken could feel Odin pushing forward as well. He felt a moment of panic when he realised what was happening, but quickly pushed it down. Of course Raikin would want to claim Odin first. Being such a dominant creature, it was only natural and Laken knew he would get his chance to claim his beloved Kiron very soon.

So he relaxed and let Odin take over, deciding now was as good a time as any for a nap. Raikin looked into his Mate's eyes and saw the exact moment that Odin took over and grinned at him, his eyes heating up as they raked down his Mate's body.

Meanwhile, at the lake things were heating up as well. Kira's eyes kept flashing between her colour and that of her wolf Raina and Raven's was flashing between his and his wolf, Thane. The intense emotions hit them all at once and they knew where it was heading, but couldn't seem to stop it from happening. They would have both preferred a more romantic setting for their first time, but it didn't look like that was going to happen, so Raven made a promise to himself that he would do his best to make this an experience Kira would never forget.

He pulled her tighter against his body and his mouth devoured hers as she wrapped her legs around his waist and he stood to his full height and made his way out of the water, to the shore and laid her down on the grassy banks. He smiled when he looked down at her and saw her eyes completely glazed over in pleasure, her cheeks flushed and lips parted. Leaning down, he brushed her lips with his, flicking his tongue over her full bottom lip. Her whimper of need spurred him on to do it again and the two Mates got completely lost in their own world.

Raikin had Odin pinned down on the sofa in the office and was busy kissing the hell out of his Mate. Their shirts and pants were long gone and the only thing separating them from being skin to skin was their underwear, but Raikin quickly got rid of them and he stared down at his Mate. "You are truly the most beautiful creature I have ever seen." He panted out, his breath coming in gasps as he pulled Odin's lower half tightly against his own, their hard members grinding together in the best way possible.

Odin blushes, but smiles a gentle smile at his Mate. He was a bit insecure about the fact that he was so big, but Raikin always made him feel beautiful and loved, so he was slowly learning to accept his bigger body. He reaches up and pulls Raikin's face down to his and just before their lips touch, he whispers to Raikin, "Please fuck me Raikin" he growled and the satisfied smirk that appeared on Raikin's face showed pure lust as he bent his head again and captured Odin's lips in a searing hot kiss that had Odin melting into the cushions of the sofa.

None of the four Mates were aware of what was happening around them as they all got lost in the heat and love of the moment, but every other wolf in the pack came to a standstill, gaping at what they were seeing. It took them a moment to realise what was happening, but when they did, there were a lot of mixed feelings. Some, weren't very happy as this would be the start of the prophecy coming true, while others couldn't contain their happiness as they let out howl after howl in joy.

The air had become almost electric around the pack lands and the wind started picking up. Some people thought that they might have to look for cover soon, but no one actually made a move to do so and just stood around staring. Peyton and Marcus were just coming back to the Pack House when they realised what was happening and remembered what Evan, Peyton's dad, had told them about the night they first Mated. Peyton felt his heart fill with trepidation as he looked at the wind, blowing through the trees and the small rocks and stones that were starting to levitate off the ground. The hairs on his arms stood on end and he felt a slight chill run down his spine as he felt the amount of power being released into the air. His children were far more powerful than him and his brothers ever were and he started fearing what the future held.