Chapter 15

This chapter is dedicated to Sam_Vantas

Liam's POV

I gasped as realization dawned on me and my eyes immediately flew to Caleb.

He was looking at me, eyes wide and chest heaving.

"Do you feel it?" I asked anxiously.

He nodded furiously and his smile wavered.

We were mates. We were mates! Oh, it's like a dream come true!

"No! Noooo! What have you done? What did you do?" Daniaal screamed as he looked at Caleb and I then the mating bond between him and Caleb disappeared.

"Daniaal? What's going on? Why do I feel this way?" Caleb asked, his tone scared and fearful.

>Warriors! Come to Caleb's home and take Daniaal to the dungeons immediately. I will deal with him shortly< I called out to the warriors and they sent their affirmation.

"You bastard! I'm going to kill you." Daniaal growled as he lunged for me and I flashed my fangs.

I caught him by the throat and turned and slammed him into the wall.

Our parents gasped and immediately moved forward to help him but stopped when I growled at them.

"You dare to threaten me? After all you've done? I want to rip your heart out of your chest and watch you slowly die as your heart stops beating in my hands but even that would be less of a painful death than what you've made me endure all these years." I growled and Hades eyes started glowing.

He whimpered and stopped before he started trashing about and trying to claw me.

The warriors kicked the door open and soon the room was filled with warriors.

I dug my claws into his throat and kept digging in as blood began to pour out of his wounds and he whimpered.

"Throw him into the fucking dungeon. He doesn't even deserve that." I said and dropped him to the ground.

The warriors picked him up and carried him away. The venom and hate was clear to see in his eyes.

"Liam, son what's going on?" Pops asked me as soon as Daniaal was gone. The concern radiated in his eyes and I looked around.

Pops, Dad, Hunter, Maddy, Christian and Lirissa were all watching the events unfold in front of them. They seemed shocked and mildly scared.

"He did something awful. Completely and utterly awful. He deserves to be punished for his crimes. I will reveal all shortly. Just trust me." I said and looked at my family.

Pops nodded and stepped forward.

"Okay, okay we'll give you some space right now. But you need to tell us what the hell just happened here." Pops said and I nodded.

"Caleb can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked and gestured to the kitchen.

Caleb said yes and followed me into the kitchen.

"Do you trust me?" I asked the minute we walked into the room.

He nodded immediately and I smiled.

"There's some things that will be revealed that may hurt you or you'll feel betrayed but please don't lock me out, if anything I want you to talk to me. Understood?" I asked and he frowned.

"Liam what the hell is going on? First the - what is this between us? The bond? Then Daniaal and now this? I'm scared." He said and his eyes revealed his emotions, fear and confusion but still trusting.