🔥19🔥

Eunwoo's POV

" why are you nervous and worried?" Jungkook asked as they all looked at me and sighed as I looked at jimin hyung he nodded.

" okay this is why I am worried since she got a lot of dad's visions and fainted..

Flashback~

" e-eomma is Y/N alright?" I asked her Y/N just fainted a few minutes ago and she is not waking up, I am scared that I lost her like I lost dad.

A few moments later the doctor came out.

" how is my sister?" I asked him in a rush.

" I-I am sorry, she is in a coma." He said making my world shutter.

I grabbed him by his collar.

" STOP JOKING AROUND AND TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!!" I screamed on a verge of tears.

" I-I am sorry mister and ma'am." The doctor said as I let him go.

I headed inside the room.

I saw Y/N laying on the bed unconscious.
" please please Y/N you have to wake up for me." I sobbed as I held her hand and kissed it.

"p-please don't leave your brother and best friend BEHIND! PLEASE!!!!" I screamed.

" Eunwoo calm down." Mom said holding my shoulders.

" I want her to wake up." I said.

" I am sorry we just have to wait." She said as I paused.

" I CANT WAIT! I NEED HER TO WAKE UP NOW! I CANT LOSE HER LIKE I LOST DAD!" I said as I sobbed.

" I am sorry."
3 months later.
Yes after 3 months a miracle happened.

I was at work working.

I was busy until I got a call from the doctor.

" you have to come to the hospital." He said as he hang up I stood up quickly then headed to my car as I raced there and called mom and jimin too

As I got there I entered her room I saw her.

I smiled.

" Y/N!" I said as I hugged her tightly sobbing.

" oppa don't cry." She said

" I can't, you don't know how much I missed you!" I said as I hugged her.

" me too." She said as we pulled away.

" my daughter!" Mom said as they hugged and cried.

" WHERE IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!!" I heard Jimin's voice.

" here!" I screamed as he dashed into the room.

" Y/N!" He said as he hugged her.

" excuse me who are you?" She asked as he pulled away quickly.

" your joking right?" He asked shocked.

" yes I am." She said as he sighed in relief and hugged her again.

" hello sorry for ruining this beautiful moments." The doctor said but got inruppted by jimin.

" yes you did! I thought my best friend forgot me." He said making us all laugh.

" anyways, you have to extremely be careful, because if she fainted and didn't wake up again, she will be in a coma no one knows for how long, or will she even survive. And the reason that she will faint is because of the memories she is having it is like messing up with her head making her faint so be careful"He said making us all nod.