Chapter 6

Me, Tamera and hannah were all sunbathing. It was really hot today.

"Someone come in the water with me please" I said sitting up off the towel. Tamera sat up.

"Go on I will" she said.

"Hannah?"

"N-no" she muffled. She was sleeping I guessed. Me and Tamera walked out to the clear water.

"You okay?" She asked

"Yeah I guess" I said. We spent the rest of the day on the beach. Mum came out and told us dinner was ready i put my top on over my bikini and we all walked inside. Everyone had gone out shopping after dinner, it was just me and mum. We sat on the balcony by the pool.

"Do you want to know now?" She asked me. I hesitated but nodded. "Right, when I was 15, I went on holiday, to England. It felt like a completely different world to me. And I met a boy he was 16, and the first week I was there we saw eachother everyday. Until the first day of the 2nd week he asked to meet me by his house, so I went, I didn't tell anyone where I was going. So I got there and he wasn't there, I texted him, rung him and got nothing. Then this man came up to me, shoved me in his car and drove me back to his house. I was petrified." She begun wiping the tears that were slowly coming out of her eyes. I went over to her and sat on her lap, I wrapped my arms around her and she hugged me back.

"Mum you don't have to continue"

"No, you wanted to know, I've started now, might aswel finish off" she said I sighed. "So a few days later and I was still stuck in his basement. He was always drunk whenever I saw him, he abused me, you know, he hit me, kicked me, until I was black and blue. Then he came down, he was angry and I knew something bad was going to happen, and I was right, he beat me again then he raped me" she said taking a deep breath before saying he raped her. "Then I quickly got dressed as fast as I could and ran for the door. I just made it And ran away. I found out I was pregnant with you about 4 months later. By then I only had a month left of deciding whether or not to abort you. My parents told me to, otherwise I'd never see them again. But I couldn't, it would be someone's life is be killing, and that would be my baby. So about 25 days later my mum took me to the abortion clinic, and the nurse gave me the pills, I picked up the cup and my mum was waiting for me to drink it. But I didn't, something stopped me. You. You kicked me in my stomach and that's when I realised that this is someones life id be killing. So I stormed out the abortion clinic and left the cup on the table with the pills. And then 5 months down the line I gave birth to you, my beautiful baby girl"

"So you were gonna abort me" I asked crying with her

"No, well, I don't know. I didn't want to. My brain told me to but my heart, soul and conscience told me not to." She said. "I didn't want to tell you who he was because I didn't want anything bad to happen to you, I thought if I were to just block him out my life then he wouldn't come into yours, I didn't want to see you get hurt, mentally and physically"

"I understand"

"You might see yourself as an adult but truthfully your still just a kid. And you'll always be my baby girl, no matter how old you are." She said wiping away my tears before doing her own. I cuddled into her and put my head on her chest, I could hear and feel her heart beating as she stroked my hair. I slowly began to fall asleep. I don't know how long I was out for but next thing I felt someone picking me up.

"No! Get off me dad! Get off!" I screamed

"Baby, it's only me, your fine" i heard the voice whisper. My eyes shot open and I saw mum stood there holding me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist.

"Please don't ever leave me"

"I'm not going anywhere baby girl" she whispered as she carried me upstairs and I rested my head on her shoulder. She tucked me in my bed. "Nanite" she said. She was about to leave my room but I stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"I thought you said you weren't gonna leave me?" I whispered. Even though it was dark, I saw her smile and heard her laugh slightly

"Move up then" she said, I moved up and she climbed in next to me, I rested my head on her chest and she wrapped her arm around me protectively before we both fell asleep.

So this is just a filler chapter, as someone kindly pointed out I haven't updated this in ages (@Jessyhalliwell)! There will be another chapter soon and it will be longer than this and far more better than this. I didn't really know what to write that's why it's not very good (sorry).

So yeah.

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

SHARE

IDEAS XX