27

Chapter song-👆☝️ for all international ARMYS except Indian ARMYS.

Indian ARMYS please read this chapter while listening to yeah fitoor Mera or kaun tujhe from MS Dhoni movie , enjoy the chapter.

Ariana's outfit

Jimin's outfit

.
"Kook here" Ariana shouted for Jungkook who parked his bike,he just arrived at the location.

Jungkook turned and smiled at his angel.

He walked towards Ariana and engulfed her in a warm hug

"How are you angel"he asks while swaying her side to side.

"Fine bunny, you look tired, are you overworking?" Ariana asked in worry.

"No it's just some stuff in my mind,I am not overworking myself, don't worry" jungkook said while detaching from the hug.

"You know I love you right?" Ariana said cutely but with full honesty, her big eyes were shining.

Jungkook just nodded with a light smile and kissed her forehead. He adored his little muffin, she's the reason he's alive today.

"Let's get inside" Ari said and they started walking towards the restaurant.

'okay losers we are about to enter ,act NATURAL!'

Ariana quickly texted Vmin.

______________________________________

They were both walking off to their booked table when Jungkook saw a familiar face and stopped in his tracks.

There was taehyung sitting beside his table, laughing and smiling, looking the most beautiful man in the universe,his pearly white teeth shining under the black sky, eyes holding stardust.