51

(Read it while playing a sad song while Indian ARMYS please read it with this song called 'tujhe kitna chahe aur hum' from Kabir singh☝️)

_______________________________________

"Taehyung wake up" whined the bubbly boy who was shaking the sleepy blonde that wasn't waking up even when Jimin shook him harshly.

"Get out chim I don't want to wake up. I'm sleepy" groaned the blonde.

"Shut the fuck up Taehyung and get the hell up right now. You have skipped college for two days now and didn't even pick up my thousands of calls" Jimin scolded and pulled Taehyung's tired body up but Taehyung leaned forward on Jimin's body, resting himself against his chest and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Tae........what happened bear" Jimin asked in a soft voice , caressing his fluffy hair. This is the first time jimin has ever witnessed Taehyung so worn out and tired. He knew by now that something was wrong.

"Minnie...............Kookie and I got in a fight. A big one" Taehyung said in a very small voice. It felt as if a puppy was whining sadly in a soft voice. Jimin hugged him tighter and started pecking tae's face in hopes to make him smile a little and he was successful because tae did smile a very very short smile. Opening his eyes Taehyung looked into Jimin's eyes in which he can clearly see the worry for him.

"He's a douche , fuck him. Whatever you should not be sad. Act like it doesn't affect you." Jimin expressed his anger for Jungkook for making his bear cry and sad.

"Minnie it was such a big fight, w-we started yelling at e-each other a-and *sobs* he told me to stay quiet and not talk to him" Taehyung sobs in Jimin's chest, jimin rubs Taehyung's back in hope to calm him.

"Shh my baby stop crying bubba. I can understand how much it must've hurt you to get into a fight with someone you love so dearly when you never ever fight with anyone. I'm so freaking mad and sad right now" Jimin comforts his crying friend, his own eyes were getting teary. The thing is Taehyung is his best friend, his soulmate and to see the person who you love the most getting hurt wasn't the best feeling. It hurt like a bitch to see him so broken.

"H-he didn't even call me one time in these two days, not a single message from him. Does he not love me chim? I don't think he cares, do you know I haven't slept properly or even consumed anything other than cereal , I was w-waiting for him to call me or contact me but it's clear he doesn't care" Taehyung sobs and it hurt Jimin's heart to see him so vulnerable, this is the first time he ever fell in love with someone and he had to go through fights and everything is just unfair, he should be able to taste the sweetness and only sweetness of love. Jimin knows in a relationship fights are normal but Taehyung is his baby , a literal baby , he has always pampered him like a little kid from making his lunch to dragging him out of his room to have fun. He was always there beside him so of course he's gonna be biased and protective over tae.

"Fuck.....what a real douchebag. Tae I love you and he loves you too but try to forget about him for some time and think about yourself, you should not treat yourself like this. Look at you, your face looks like a flower that just shriveled. Take this time and think everything in peace" Jimin advised as he wiped taehyung's tears with his thumb. After some good time tae finally stopped crying and by stopping i mean he slept again cuddling Jimin when he got too tired of crying. A tear slides down Jimin's eyes , he didn't like when tae was sad and the fact that he has never seen him so broken was what hurt him even more. Why the fuck love has to be so complicated?

He swore to God that he'll beat that pathologist's face whenever he sees him. Fuck him. He doesn't care if he fails him or whatever. He didn't even want to study medical anyways , he just joined the college for Taehyung. Yes that's right. He joined it so he can stay with Taehyung cause unlike jimin who had a lot of friends , Taehyung was a loner without Jimin. So for him he decided to enroll along, he was pretty intelligent so he cleared the entrance exam and eventually got very interested in studying from Taehyung's company.