46

Warning -hard to read stuff ahead

I am warning you again please read at your own risk. Autopsy will be discussed in detail and if you can handle reading about these things then I request you to refrain from reading this chapter

Taehyung was walking towards the forensic lab of college where he knew jungkook was. It was the day when Taehyung will be performing autopsy.

Jungkook didn't take any lecture today because he already video recorded the lecture and he had work at the hospital so as soon as he finished his work he arrived at the college and texted Taehyung to meet him at the forensics.

Tae took out his phone and texted jungkook to open the door when he reached outside the lab.

The forensic lab is a very strictly prohibited area where no one can enter without Jungkook's permission, not even Dean. Why? Because it's his responsibility and in the lab they're many precious equipments and technologies that must not be handed to anyone without supervision.

The door opens to jungkook dressed in his lab coat and forensic glasses which are special glasses used to filter out reflected light from all but the selected wavelength, revealing whatever substance the investigator is searching for.

Taehyung gets in and the door automatically closes behind him.

"Hey" Taehyung greeted , he was experiencing twists and nervous churns in his stomach, it was a big deal for him, a big day.

"Hey baby. I need you to relax for ten minutes before we start our work" jungkook said because he can feel the tension in taehyung's movements.

"I am nervous" Taehyung admitted and looked down.

"Shh I'm here, nothing is going to happen. It's not hard once you grab the equipments" jungkook comforted and hugged his angel who was going to learn his first autopsy process.

Taehyung just snuggled closer to ease his nervousness.

"Koo let's postpone it I don't want to do it today" Taehyung groaned against Jungkook's neck.

"Baby...no we are not gonna postpone it, just try to relax. It's going to be very easy , don't worry" jungkook said caressing Taehyung's hair . He knew tae was nervous and trying to avoid it but jungkook has other works too than just performing an autopsy to teach his student, he has to manage everything in right order.

"Okay..." Taehyung sulked and detached himself from the cozy hug.

"So wear this" jungkook said and handed him a lab coat along with gloves and forensic glasses, Taehyung took them and slung lab coat over his shoulders and wore it along with gloves and glasses.

"Tae it'll be more easy if we maintain our professional relationship here, surgeries and autopsy does not need informality. The more informal and emotional you gonna be , the more stressful it will get" jungkook explained and Tae nodded in agreement, he totally understands it.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked

"Yes professor" taehyung replied

"Follow me" jungkook ordered and started walking ahead with Taehyung following him behind and soon they we're in front of the autopsy suite. jungkook opened it with a key that he took out from the pocket of his lab coat.

As soon as the door opened Taehyung stomach churned at the thought of what's next? There was a body laying down on an autopsy bed covered with a white clothe