36

6 pm ,Jungkook's house

Jungkook's been working on his laptop after cuddling taehyung to sleep. He's on the bed beside Taehyung, who is sleeping very peacefully.

Jungkook was working on some laboratory work files when he heard the sound of his house door opening.

'who is it? ' jungkook wondered.

Soon he heard the sound of footsteps growing closer and Bam! the door of his room opened to an excited hyper Ariana.

"JUNGKOO-" ariana stopped in the middle of her sentence when she spotted a familiar blonde on jungkook's bed, sleeping without any care in the world.

' damn WTF,  oh my God are they?????  Did they do it?????  Oh lord ' Ariana was having all of these thoughts with her eyes widened to the maximum. She was utterly shocked.

Jungkook noticed her shocked self but didn't bother.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked while typing something on his laptop. Ariana folded her hands in front of her chest and walked forward towards where jungkook was sitting she sat down in front of him.

"Care to explain this" she pointed at Taehyung's sleeping figure while looking at Jungkook with a scrutinizing gaze.

"What do I have to explain?" Jungkook asked carelessly, still typing on his laptop.

"Everything....why Taehyung is sleeping on your bed?" Ariana asked , she was hoping so damn hard that taehyung and jungkook got together but his coconut headass brother won't give her any information.

"Because he is sleepy" Jungkook replied nonchalantly and that just irritated Ari further. She thought there was no use of asking his brother so she decided to move closer to Taehyung's sleeping figure to wake him up but jungkook immediately stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Don't wake him up" Jungkook whispered, he didn't want his angel's sleep to get disturbed.

"Oh so are you going to tell me or not?" Ariana asked again with a slight smirk.

"Okay, what do you wanna know?" Jungkook sighed exasperated.

"What's going on between you and him?" Ariana asked directly to the point.

"He's my boyfriend" jungkook replied shortly and Ariana gasped. She was so damn happy and shocked.

"Since when?" She asked enthusiastically .

"2 days" jungkook replied with a short smile.

Ariana lunged over jungkook and hugged him tightly whispering a 'i'm so happy for you kook' with the biggest smile on her face, kook hugged back with same love. He knew Ariana has been waiting to see him happy with someone for so long, she has watched jungkook working alone and living like emotions doesn't effect him but now that he finally has found his partner, she is the happiest , also her being a friend of taehyung makes it even better because she knows how caring and lovely tae is.

All of this commotion led Taehyung to stir in his sleep alerting jungkook, he leaned down a little to pat his chest, trying to stop his moving and pecked his forehead but unfortunately tae starts fluttering his eyes in process of waking.

"What's going on?" Taehyung asks in a groany low voice , his eyes still half closed.

"Nothing baby go back to sleep" jungkook whispered softly as he pushed back Taehyung's bangs ,planting a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm awake now, I had my sweet sleep don't worry" Taehyung replied now fully awake but still blinking a little to adjust to the light. He looked around annnnnddddd.

" BITCH what are you doing here?" Taehyung said energetically, immediately sitting up with the biggest grin.

"Hoe we are so successful AAAAAHHH CONGRATULATIONS , WE DID IT" Ariana squealed and hugged Taehyung tightly. Jungkook was just sitting there with confused expression not understanding what the heck they were talking about.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jungkook asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"That's a secret between us " taehyung winked at Jungkook.

"Whatever both of you sound dumb anyways" Jungkook said in a straight voice, he is salty but wouldn't admit. Taehyung noticed change in jungkook's voice but didn't pay too much attention to it.

"What are you here for anyways?''jungkook asked Ariana in a monotone voice. Yes he is a salty person who gets mad easily.

" Oh yeah....kook there's a music company named ZMC to which I applied to as a songwriter and producer and guess what?????" Ariana wiggled her eyebrows ,her face glowing in excitement.

"What?" Jungkook asked showing a little interest.

"I AM SELECTED AAAHHHHH" Ariana jumped in kook's arms and kook engulfed her tightly, he was so proud of her, watching her work on her laptop,making beats late at night and writing songs in the car filled his chest with pure pride .

"I am so proud of you baby, you deserve the best. This is just your start." Jungkook praised and pecked Ariana's cheek and Ari did her cute eye-smile.

Taehyung was watching the interaction between brother and sister with adoration, he was really happy for Ariana.

"Congrats Ari" taehyung wished and hugged her too. It wasn't a group hug but a family hug. Taehyung felt so loved between these muskeeters.

Author's note

Hey babies

I know this is a short chapter but I'll write next one soon

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part

Also very happy Diwali to my Indian ARMYS. I love you all

Tell me your thoughts about the story

And

Please take care

Kitty cat 😺😽🐾