29

Jungkook's pov

That smile , that beautiful smile.

I loved you so much, where did I go wrong. I remember how we used to be so close, I can still feel your warmth when I close my eyes.

Your innocent eyes that held so much fierceness just for me , your pretty little mouth that only opened against my lips. The way your soft kisses calmed me whenever I was angry, how you would hold me in your arms and kiss my head like I was your baby.

I hate the way I remember you.

My First love gifted me my last hate.

Innocent faces play so much but I always fall in love with them, I think I am the only one to blame, I never listen and now look at me falling for someone same once again.

You fucked me up so well, I never want to fall in love with anyone now. Are you happy? Where are you now? Oh did them pills got you?

Your love introduced every hate within me that I never knew was there.

Between sheets when we were making love, I didn't know you were having another person's thoughts.

Went all the way to Paris, New York and where not, just to find you at your home in someone else's arms, how funny, how fucking funny is that!

I gave you my everything, my heart, my body, my soul , my life and you crushed all of them without any mercy.

Fuck love , Fuck you, Fuck me , FUCK everything.
_____________________________________

Author's pov

"Okay so we are done now" Selena said clapping her hands and plopping down on the floor tiredly, they just finished the whole choreography and are tired as hell.

"I really hope this works because I'm getting impatient for his love" taehyung said with a soft dreamy smile making everyone in the room coo.

"Aww why are you so cute, trust me our plan is going to work." Selena said smiling.

"Ponytail headass, what about the club arrangements?" Jimin asked, lying on the sofa while munching on Ari's favorite hot Cheetos and she is still salty about that.

" Stop calling me that ,Bratz doll asshat, and I already talked to Rony, the owner of 'bitch fuck it up' club,we talked everything about the night and trust me everything is arranged, so don't worry. We even made changes in the decorations to make it look more like Jimin's party." Ariana informed and sighed because damn it's too much hardwork, she should be a managing director at some hugeass company because boiii was she good at that.

"I hate to say this but where did you learn all this chaotic falsifying shit because judging by your little innocent face no one would think how much of a fraud fox you are, I mean how you are an angel in professor Jeon's eyes but only we know how much of a mean devil you really are whenever he's not around you" Jimin praised-dissed like always.

"What can I say I roll like that naturally and jungkook is my brother so he will always treat me like a kid which is an advantage because when I do crazy shit, he just ignores it with a warning" Ari smirked.

"Guys , I'm a little anxious about this, I love him so much and I don't want to ruin it, what if he never wants to see me again after this , what if he starts hating me " Tae said with worried sad expression, he was getting anxious because what if his plan fails miserably and he fucks up whatever they have now.

"Tae don't worry, everything will go smoothly, the plan will work , I hope so and I promise you he won't hate you" Ariana said and held tae's hand to assure him that everything will be fine.

"I really hope so" tae sighs.

"Now come on lighten up, cause we're gonna shop your outfit for today, let's go" Jimin said in his high pitched excited voice , trying to make the environment positive around him.

"Yay"Ari joins in and Taehyung smiles , grateful for his amazing friends that care about him so much.

"Um guys , I need to go to the club, Rony needs me for today's preparations regarding strippers, pole and lingeries. See you soon Tae, Jimin and slutiana" Selena said and hugged everyone quickly.

"Bye bitch take care and don't rob thousands from old men on the street" Ariana said and bid her bye in her casual style.

"No promises baby" Selena winked before walking out and Ari just shakes her head.

Typical everyday Selena shit.

" Okay guys let's go shopping and select the most bomb dress for our tiger" Ariana says and grins , excited for today's night.

____________to_be_continued__________

Author's note

Hey babies how are you

What do you think about this chapter

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part.

Also a little character information

        💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Ariana grande

        💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕Ariana grande

Age -26

Job- left medical studies to pursue a career as a  song writer

Family- fought with her family because they won't let her live life like she wanted and eventually moved to Seoul from Ulsan, she met jungkook in the medical college where she was meant to study but she eventually felt it wasn't what she wanted from life so she dropped out. She was jungkook's junior during college time

Status- Rich ( by legally filing a lawsuit against her mother for capturing her property that Ariana rightfully owned against her will)
        💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Please take care of yourself

Thank you so much for reading

I love you all so much