66

"Yes...you can send me the MRI via email, I'll examine it" jungkook says, he is standing at the balcony of his suite, talking to his assistant about new case of a kid.

"I'll be back after two days, keep the files ready and do a rough sketch of marks on kid's body" the ravenette ends the call and huffs, he is clearly stressed.

"Love do you want to drink coffee?" Tae calls out from the bedroom, holding the telephone in his hand, he was about to call hotel service for red wine and remembered jungkook might wanna have coffee.

"No, please order for yourself darling" jungkook replied, his mind is messy at the moment and he needs sone time to himself. Taehyung replies an 'okay' and then proceeds to order his wine.

Cool wind blows his silky hair, he takes a deep breath closing his eyes. A five year old kid being brutally murdered is bothering him, it's not an everyday case. The hardest part of it all is that he himself has to conduct autopsy because the case is critical and needs extra precision, he wants to smoke a cigarette so he does, intaking the toxic nicotine to calm his mind. Blowing smoke from his beautiful lips, he looks down to see the people being busy in their own lives, cars moving like running ants, it all seems good when nicotine acts it's work. He feels hands on his chest and slowly leans back at Tae's chest, who secretly came and softly hugged him from the back.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung mumbles into jungkook's ear while twisting a lock Jungkook's hair with his index finger.

Jungkook doesn't say anything and just nods. Tae gets the hint that he's not in the mood to talk so he quietly just kept hugging him. He wonders what suddenly changed his sunny mood.

The smell of smoke makes Taehyung uncomfortable but he still doesn't leave jungkook knowing he needs some comfort.

"I'm sorry" jungkook whispers

"Why?" Tae asks and tightens his hold on the ravenette.

"I might have worried you" answers jungkook and puts his hand on the top of Taehyung's.

"You don't need to worry about me being worried, if you feel low I'm here. What stressed you out suddenly?" Asks the soft spoken brunette bringing a small smile on jungkook's face. He turns around and holds Tae's small face in his manly hands.

"My assistant called and we discussed the new case, the case is saddening and i was feeling down after watching the beaten body in the pictures sent to me" jungkook shared the news.

"Don't bother yourself so much love, remember you told me how one should keep emotions outside of work. Afterall you are the only hope for some people who lost their loved ones, you can give them the last satisfaction of knowing the reason behind the death of their close ones" Taehyung comforts and soothingly rubs Jungkook's back.

"It's not bothering me baby, I'm just sad about the number of innocent people have to go through hardships and sufferings. Why does God never puts cruel people through bitter sufferings" jungkook sighs, he might seem hard to break but other people's sadness and sufferings hurts jungkook. He might seem strong, as someone who can dictate his emotions but the truth is he is very emotional, he just have a good control over his emotions appearing on his face. Many people in his life couldn't understand his heart but his close friends, he feels emotions deeper than many others.

"God is always there baby, you won't realize but he knows everything, he watches everything, he knows who did wrong to his children and trust me he always punishes cruel people. No one can escape from God's justice. Believe in him" Taehyung says and tippy toes to land a long kiss on jungkook's forehead. Seeing jungkook upset makes Taehyung upset. Jungkook doesn't get sad easily, maybe that's why it hurts more when he is sad.