56

Taehyung was watching the stars out of the window as he sat on the edge of the bed. It was more appropriate to watch them than having to look at the person sitting in front of him. The awkward atmosphere between the two was holding them back from starting the conversation.

It's been ten minutes since they have been in the same position, no one spoke a word. Eerie silence needed someone brave to break it but at the moment no one wanted to be brave enough.

Looking down , setting his gaze on the white bedsheet jungkook wasn't thinking anything. His mind was blank or maybe not. He was forcing himself to be neutral and not think about anything that's going to happen soon.

"Stars are beautiful" Taehyung whispered cutting through the silence. His eyes were still avoiding jungkook, not because he didn't want to look at him. No, Jungkook is his everything and he perfectly knew how emotional this night will be. It might solve everything between them or either start another big hurtful fight and he definitely didn't want the second option to be true so he might just stay quiet.

"I don't think so" jungkook replies and looks up to see Tae who was still looking in the different direction, he knows watching stars is just an excuse to avoid eye contact with him and he for once is grateful that Tae is not watching him in the eye.

"Why? Do they not amaze you?" Tae asks as he turns his head to look at the ravenette, now looking him straight in the eye.

"No they don't" jungkook replies holding the eye contact. Stars don't matter when they can't shine brighter than his Taehyung. In jungkook's room both were thinking ways to start the conversation on the main issue but it's hard to call out a conversation when you know it can fuel fire between them

"jungkook-------we need to talk" Taehyung whispers staring at the raven haired man who was looking just as lost as he was.

"I know........ let's start" jungkook sighs as he knows that there's no point in avoiding the situation or hiding from the subject. He moves forward in attempt to get closer to the blue haired beauty and took both of tae's hands in his own and intertwined them.

"Do you trust me?" Tae asks in a soft voice making sure that this conversation stays honest and peaceful.

"I do"jungkook replies in a second.

"Why don't you share your problems with me Kookie, why don't you share your pain with me? I share everything with you whether it's me being sad or something bad happening to me....I always share everything with you and you always help me with them. I want to be able to do that too, I want to be the person who can help you through your difficulties, who you run to first when you are having a bad time, I want to be there for you always but only if you allow me to......Koo please start trusting me........you keeping things from me makes me feel like I'm either too stupid to tell to or just not worthy enough of your trust, I start feeling insecure because you are perfect and everyone wants you, you can find someone way more beautiful and interesting than me" Tae confessed his feelings as tears fell from his eyes, he wasn't planning to cry but he can't control himself, he wasn't sobbing but those tears fell like raindrops  from his eyes after pouring his heart out to jungkook, after sharing his emotions.

"baby  stop crying it hurts me whenever you cry, please don't cry" Jungkook pulled his hands away from Tae and cupped his face as he wiped his tears gently with his thumbs , it always pains his heart whenever he sees tears in his love's eyes. He kisses Taehyung's tears to stop him from crying and it was working as tae somehow managed to stop his tears.

"I know you feel like I don't trust you but it's not like that sugar, I trust you so much. The reason why I don't share my past with you is I don't like to remember it, I want to forget it.........I-I am ashamed of it, it haunts me even if I remember a mere scene from my past.......Tae I hate my past and I don't want you to know about it because I'm s-scared you will leave me after I tell you. I'm scared Tae" jungkook admits as his own eyes starts getting teary, he doesn't want to break down after having himself collected for almost 9 years.