59

' Joonie hyung '

The name lighting up on his screen made his heart race a little, the smile on his face was very evident.

"Hello" he picks up and closes his eyes , leaning against the door.

"How are you Tae?" His voice was as gentle as always, soft like how Tae expected it to be.

"I hate you" tae speaks , the smile on his face was big enough to make his eyes crinkle, this day might be his best day in this month.

"I love you more" he giggles in response to Taehyung's 'hate you'.

"Do you have any idea of how much I missed you but I can bet you didn't miss me a bit" tae accuses, his voice no longer playful and sounded rather gloomy.

"It's not like that Tae, I missed you but touring while preparing for another album at the same time didn't allow me to take some time for myself. I'm sorry little one" Joon apologizes feeling guilty and sad that he made his precious Tae feel as if he was ignoring him.

"Joonie hyung you don't even how much have changed and I just wish you were here so I can tell you everything" Tae sulks because he doesn't want to hide anything from Namjoon. He misses his elder brother and just wants to be with him. It's no surprise that they are very close, mostly because Joon raised him more than his parents as they were often busy with business.

"Are you okay, did something bad happen. Taehyung tell me if you are in a bad situation, I'll be there as fast as I can" Namjoon says panicking a little, he thought something wrong happened with Taehyung after he heard tae's sad voice. It felt as if he was pleading Joon to be there, as if he's going through something.

"Joonie I'm okay, relax nothing bad happened, I just miss you" tae clarified.

"Oh okay, I will be in Seoul in like 30 days so I'll be there with you soon" Namjoon replies happily.

"Really?" Tae asks in excitement.

"Yes" smiling he replies to the little fluff ball

"I can't wait"

"What do you want me to get for you from Paris?" Joon asks

"Umm......I don't have any idea but Rolex" Taehyung replies after quick thinking.

"Okay cool, how are your studies going on"

"Exhausting, my head spins after a while. Finals are close and I'm working hard to top it this time" Taehyung says, his voice showing his determination.

"Don't worry too much baby, just relax and enjoy the process. I know you love what you do and I believe that you can do it" Namjoon replies, he trusts Taehyung with whatever he does because tae is the type of person who  always gives his 100 percent effort which makes him special, he never gives up.

"I love you hyung, just come back already" tae whines , he just misses Namjoon, they always used to go bike riding together at midnight and his elder brother always treated him with 'blueberry bucket', his favorite ice cream. He misses those beautiful moments and it's been 8 months since Namjoon has been touring.

"I love you more and i promise I'll be there with you sooner than you would expect, stop being sad because it is hurting me straight in the heart" Namjoon replies with a little giggle at the end, Tae is the type of person from whom you cant snatch the childishness that lurks inside him, he is pure like a small baby, he never thinks bad about anyone, he is the person who always try to see the best and his optimistic mindset will always amaze you. Taehyung is that precious star who wants everyone to shine.

"I need to go, producer is calling. Take care baby, keep your heart safe, don't let anyone hurt it" Joon says and maybe Taehyung teared up a little, he rubs his eyes with his tiny fist before his tears could even come out. Namjoon always gives these little ted talks to him and these advices helps him the most in difficult times.

"I will, I miss you, see you soon hyungie" he bid Namjoon bye and put his phone back in his pocket.

His tears started dropping and he didn't bother to wipe them off this time, he let them out and silently cried in bathroom for five minutes before washing his face and walking out and guess what he saw, Ariana sobbing into jungkook's chest while kook comforted her.

"I'm sorry" her muffled voice could be heard clearly between those soft sobs.

"Shh stop crying, it's okay angel" jungkook says in a very gentle voice while rubbing her back. It was good to see them like this. Jungkook noticed Taehyung's presence and smiled at him as he kept soothing Ari's back. Tae, of course smiled back adoringly.

He just prays that everyone can be happy and enjoy life.

Author's note

Hey babies how are you all

I apologise for short chapter but trust me I'll update soon i had to cut it short because the next scene will be different and i want to start it with a new chapter. I hope you understand

Please tell me if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part

I'm sorry that it took me so long to update

I might update next chapter soon
I love you all so much

Thank you so much for reading.

Take care

Kitty Cat 😸 😽🐾

I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY AHSHSHAJAK