13 • you're so beautiful

thanks sm u guys 💜💜

thanks sm u guys 💜💜

also- update: i woke up earlier today (saturday) at like 8:30 for no apparent reason so i checked wattpad and i had like 700 reads or so? i was like duDE- and then, i logged on again at 4pm or something and were nearly at 1k views good lord- ily

•••••••

Jeno felt his heart skip a beat at the sentence, as did Jaemin who felt all warm inside.

"Why are you helping me anyways? I was the one who hurt him," the youngest asked, knowing the other two had a thing or whatever it was that he wasn't a part of.

Jeno also looked up to hear Renjun's answer. The chinese, was actually dry-throated as well, nothing was coming out nor did he think of anything which made sense.

"I- uh- I don't know? I'm just nice I guess?" he asked aloud. "And I kind of find you cute," he mumbled the last bit, not reaching Jeno's ears but Jaemin hearing it loud and clear.

"Is that so?" He asked, a smile etched onto his face. Jeno raised an eyebrow in bewilderment.

"What?"

Renjun blushed. "No- Nothing!"

The chinese quickly gathered up all of his materials, packing them back in the first aid bag he kept in his bathroom and ran away to return it to its original place, ignoring the smirk on Jaemin's face.

After he left, the two blondes were left in an uncomfortable, awkward silence. Although Renjun had helped the two of them, it didn't help the thick rivalry between them- not like they wanted to, anyways.

Soon enough, a gorgeous chinese reentered the room, holding his phone tightly in his hand as a voice came from the speaker.

"Okay, bye- I love you," he grinned happily before ending the call and throwing his phone somewhere on the bed and plopping down between the two youngers.

"Who was that?"

"Who were you talking to?"

The two boys glared at each other after asking in unison, but whipped their heads back at a small laugh. They just took in Renjun's appearance.

While he went to put the bag away, he probably changed already. The chinese kept his black jeans on, but instead of his button down shirt he was wearing earlier, the boy now sported a huge baby blue hoodie, practically swallowing his torso because of the size contrast between him and the clothing. His milky collarbones were fully exposed, the sleeves reaching down to create sweater-paws; his brunette hair was tousled, a few blonde streaks hanging here and there, his small face framed with circular glasses as of his lack of contacts.

The two boys on the bed didn't realise how much they were staring.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out," he mumbled, putting his head in Jeno's lap and fumbling with Jaemin's hand with a pout on his face.

The two immediately stiffened at the reluctance in Renjun's voice, a hardened expression displayed on their gorgeous faces.

"Injun." Jeno deadpanned.

Renjun looked up from the boy's lap- Jeno couldn't resist his cute face looking up at him so innocently, and had to stop himself from uwuing right then and there. Jaemin, on the other hand for some reason didn't feel any jealousy inside him- instead he just felt a warm, fuzzy feeling as he watched the two.

Renjun noticed Jaemin's lack of contribution towards the conversation, and gripped his hand extremely tightly.

"Ouch!" the blonde yelped, snapping his hand back. The chinese just laughed as the younger sent him a sharp glare.

Jaemin took this as a challenge, and sent the boy an evil smirk as he rolled back on the bed and jumped up, launching himself onto Renjun. Renjun tried to get up, but miserably failed, falling back into Jeno's chest, Jaemin falling onto Renjun as the three fell in a heap on the chinese's bed.

"Renjun, dinner's read- Well."

The said male stuck his head out from under Jaemin's chest and saw his dad at the doorway, an eyebrow raised. He grinned at his father, who then smiled back with love filling his expression at the boy so happy.

Jaemin and Jeno, however did not know of such. They had only experienced horrible encounters with fathers- such as Chenle's dad and some of their other friends. Processing this, Jaemin yeeted back off the older, and Jeno tried to move but failed sadly, squirming under the smaller.

"Why'd you leave?" Renjun pouted, making grabby hands to Jaemin, who stood, astounded.

"Your dad is right there!" the korean whispered, jabbing his finger in the direction of the door not so discreetly. Renjun's father laughed, the smile never leaving his face.

"Sir, is my son is asking something, I'd ask for you to listen to him, politeness is a virtue."

Jaemin gaped.
Jeno froze.
Renjun grinned.
His dad smirked.
The bed died under weight.

"Yeah nana," Jeno said, rolling his eyes as if it was obvious, however he himself was confused about the reaction. Renjun's dad clicked his tongue and sent a flashing smile to Jeno, who returned the gesture, and they air fist bumped.

Jaemin just stood there, bewildered.

"Oh? You are nana?" Renjun's dad asked, as if things finally clicked. The chinese suddenly felt a wave of deja vu, but chose to ignore it, shrugging it off.

"Yes, I am Hyung- Opp- Renjun's dad," Jaemin stammered, bowing repeatedly.

Renjun's dad mirrored the action, and kept bowing, and the two eventually had made it a bowing competition.

"Aish kid! You're going to break my back!" He gasped, pressing a hand on his back.

"Dad, you're forty five."

"Twenty five years older than you kids."

A loud cough was heard. "Quick maths," Jeno
mumbled, coughing again.  

"Anyways, food is ready so come down whenever you're done with...... whatever I walked in on." His dad coughed awkwardly,
bowing once more and exiting the room.

"Did you just-"
"Did he just-"
"Do we just-"

"Let's go." Renjun sighed, pulling himself up along with Jeno and Jaemin, heading to the door.

This was gonna be a long ass ride.

••••••