Holy...What?

" Guys why do I feel tingly and I just had a fucking image of something very creepy like-,"

" A night mare." me an Ethan said in sync. This is so freaky.

" Benny what's going on?" Ethan asked concerted.

" Well it looks like she might already be supernatural." he said fiddling with his fingers.

" What? " I asked holding on to my pounding head.

"We need to act like nothing happened and if you need help just tell Grandma she's magical." Ethan said trying to sound helpful.

" Guys, I think I'll might go home now." I said shoving through them opening the door . I walked down the stairs thinking about what they said.Your Supernatural....

I said goodbye to Ethan's mom and Grandma who was leaving too and called Benny down, I went to get my jacket and walked outside. I crossed the street not thinking properly I stumbled like a drunk woman. I walked up to my door to open it but it was locked I Remembered my key -but I don't know were they are?

" Really right now." I turn around to find Ethan's house with lights out which means there already for bed as I walked out to the sidewalk I heard thunder then, bam just what I needed- rain.

I looked up at the pouring rain " WHY DO YOU HATE ME?" I whispered/yelled.

I walked to see Benny's house lights still on, by now I'm dripping wet from the rain, I was shaking from how cold it was. I ringed the door bell, and Grandma opened up she saw that I was dying of coldness.

" Oh dear come on in, let me guess your locked out." she chuckled.

" Y-Yep-p." I stuttered as I walked in." Mind if I stay the n-night,p-please." I said innocently

" Of course, let me get you some warm clothes." she said walking up stairs I heard footsteps come from the kitchen.

" Whoa, what happened to you." chuckled Benny looking and how I was soaking wet.

" Stupid r-rain." I stuttered again.

" Well, it looks like you'll be staying here, magician slash locker-neighbor buddy!" he laughed walking upstairs, did a geek just make fun of me? Wow and he's my crush. Harsh. Wow I have a messed up life.

Later Grandma came down and gave me some of Benny's boxer shorts( embarrassing) and one of his sleeping shirts. I got dressed in them and walked out looking like a guy with a messy bun.

" okay if you don't mind you'll have to sleep with Benny I trust him he's a good boy." she whispered.

" okay thanks." I said blushing

" I already talked to him, now go on goodnight." she smiled.

" goodnight." I said walking up the stairs, and I saw his door was open so walked in he was making a floor bed with extra blankets.

" umm..hey." I said awkwardly.

" Hey... Yeah I'll sleep on the floor and you on the bed." he said looking me up and down.

" You don't have to really, only if you want to." I said looking at the not the not so small bed," we can split it." I said smiling.

He gulped " Sure." he said.

He layed on the left and I at the right. We pulled the covers up. I was freezing from how cold it was.i turned around since it was dark maybe I could see his face facing me, and he was still awake. I smiled and he smiled back. I felt this knot in my stomach. And it just made me shiver.

" You cold?" his raspy voice melted me. He signaled me to come closer so I did then he did and his arms wrapped around me his touch was warm, my head on his chest, my cold hands wrapped around him too. Making him shiver.

" Thanks for being a friend I never had." I said softly.

" Your welcome." he whispered in my ear.

I remember that quote I saw one day it said " Do want you want to do because that's what you are".
They were right I'll do what I want to do. So I moved my face up by his I looked into his eyes that melted me and I looked at his lips. Then I felt them pressed together, but I didn't make the move, it was him. I closed my eyes, I enjoyed every second of it, it didn't stop he didn't wanna make a move. So I did this time.

I bite his lip " on accident" making him want more. And more until he was moving on top of me. Still floating in the kiss his hands pining mine to the side. His soft lips move down my jawline to my neck. Making me leave a soft moan out of my mouth.

" Lets call this friends with benefits." his lips vibrated on my neck.

" o-ok." I stuttered from how good this felt.

soon we stopped kissing and his face so close to mine our noses touched side by side we went to sleep, with a satisfaction and pride I felt for doing what I wanted. I love this new me.