The Cheerleader

" Guys look Cheerleaders, looks like there doing tryouts.Wonder who the new leader is?" Ethan said as the three of us walked in sync. I looked at the cheerleaders, wait I haven't gotten bullied Yesterday or today its always the cheerleader leader. Something fishy is happening.

" That's funny?" I say looking at the Cheerleader, she looks new, she looks...Perfect to Perfect. She might be the leader.

" What?" Ethan and Benny asked.

" Well, I didn't get bullied Yesterday or Today by the leader or Captain of the squad, and she looks new." I said precisly, and pointing at the girl sitting by a small table with cheerleaders in the back.

" Yeah your right, lets check it out." Ethan said walking up to the line of girls waiting to be cheerleaders. I walked behind him, with Benny walking slowly behind me.

once we reached the blond cheerleader she looked very serious and angry to see Benny and Ethan in line.

" No guys allowed." She hissed. But then smirked when she saw me.

" Well, will YOU like to sign up?" she smirked evilly, making me shiver.

" Um..well,-"

" She'll love too!" Ethan and Benny said at the same time. She passed the pen to Ethan so he can pass it to me, once Ethan's hand touched hers he made that face and his eyes went White. It was a Vision. Yes just what we needed.

" What's up with frozen boy?" she said looking at Ethan suspicious. Ethan came back to reality. And passed me the pen to sign.

Ethan p.o.v

No. She's back I thought she turned into a lunch lady, she's got Jenna, well it looks like me and Benny need to take out though cheerleader disguises again.

End of p.o.v

----------------------

Practice.

"Guys you sure you want me here, like maybe she's just a regular cheerleader?" I asked feeling uncomfortable with the cheerleaders outfit, I finished puting my bow on my ponytail. And turned around letting the guys see how I look. " So how do I look?" I said nervously chewing on my bottom lip.

They burst out laughing. What?! ARE YOU SERIOUS! I was so angry.

" WHAT GUYS STOP LAUGHING, I LOOK LIKE A LOSER!" I said pouting crossing my arms on my chest with red-white pom -poms in my hands.

" Oh.My.God, its just you look so different!" Benny said laughing harder this time. Assholes!

" Yeah hardy har har!" I said throwing the pom-poms at them. I walked away from them but, the stopped me. Well, a gravitational pull didn't let go.

" You hold her, while I'll get the disguise's." Ethan said before dashing away. I squirm around but nothing. Benny used his magic.Damn. I hate this. He then pulls me to him...like FAST. Next thing I now I'm looking into his eyes. The zoo in my stomach already started. I thought I was over him, since I convinced myself he tried to kill me. But it wont work know.

" Still can't get over me right? " He asked with his raspy voice. I was speechless,

" Um.. Yes... I mean no- Yes I am over you!" I say tripping over my words. I looked away.

" Haha, how hard you try babe I will always be up there, in your mind everyday every night." He said making me look into his eyes. Don't let him win Jenna, nope make up a lie... Like now!

" News flash baby you move on with Della and I will move on with someone else." I fake smirk, trying to act brave.

" Oh yeah and who is this person." He said trying to hid his jealousy. Oh no who? Ahhh, I know.

" Ethan." I smirked pushed Benny away and walked to the bathroom. Leaving him with a Bewildered expression.