Your such a joke....

I couldn't sleep by 5 am I was feeling my eyes close, then I had a vision,

* Vision*

Your such a JOKE!!
•••••••••••••••••

Fine I used you!!!
•••••••••••••••••

DELLA IS DOING A GOOD JOB OF IGNORING JERKS!
•••••••••••••••••
Don't worry he wont be mad tomorrow.

* End of vision*

I woke up by a breathing by my ear , and a heart beat. I wiped tears away that had escaped. I felt like he is using me. But I made myself think he isn't. I disconnected his strong arms off from around my waist. I got up and got dressed leaving his clothes in the bathroom, folded of course. I walked out of his room to the stairs. I went to the kitchen and saw a note.

Dear, Jenna

I had to leave, magic duty called and since Sarah a babysitter was out of town, I am trusting you to please,Baby-sit Benny. Yes I now he is old enough but I trust you and you might see a little thing I did with magic, it under your mat in your front door.

Sincerely,

Grandma.

p.s. Keep the guys out of trouble, and don't let Benny get on your nerves. Will be gone for a couple of weeks.

I was shaking, be everyday with someone that might hate me my whole life....no everything will be alright. Just get over him..

" Jenna?" Benny said in a sleepy voice waking down the stairs.

" Um..yeah down here." I said nervously.

" Hey goodmorning beaut-"

" AreyouusingmebennytomakeDellajelous." I said quickly.

" What?" Benny said little nervous.

" Benny say the truth." I said feeling tears on my eyes. I knew it.

" Look its not-"

" Stop, you are such a...a Joke,a faker, I don't now how I trusted you." I said walking out of the kitchen.

"WAIT LET ME EXPLAIN!" He yelled. Walking up to me with a pissed of face.

" Fine and you might wanna read that note grandma left looks like I'm your babysitter till further Notice!" I yelled slamming the door behind me. I stomped out to my house and looked for the keys Grandma left. With another saying she new what I was. I gulped sooner or later.
---------------------------------------------------------
I walked in to get ready for school, once I was out still fuming, I walked to my car to find a little bottle of perfume I never seen it, I wonder what it does it said

From: Jessie

who's that?