Introducing

I opened my eyes I was on the floor and half the school were crowded around me. I saw a long haired blond girl on my right by a blond boy with spiky hair. On my left was Ethan, Benny, and A long brunette girl she looked like she was African American. I think I'm dreaming.

" Ugh....I hate my life." I mumbled. As I moved my back a little.

" Yes, oh my god Jenna you got us very scared for a second!" Ethan said helping me up by grabbing my waist. Its nice he takes care of me I never saw anyone this nice to me. I swear.

I grabbed his arm cause I was a little dizzy, Then I started hallucinating, the floor was moving making me grab on to Ethan with a hard grip. Then, I had a vision, I closed my eyes.

- Vision-

We should be friends, not enemy's

Please, come back

Della said.....

NOW OPEN YOUR EYES FOR THE PICTURE!

EVIL TWINS?!

-End of vision-

I gasped loud, opening my eyes fast looking around, everyone had left now it was only Benny, Ethan,Blond girl, Blond boy,And Brunette girl.

"What's wrong?" Ethan asked holding on to me worried I might fall.

" Umm..who are they?" I said looking up to his face slowly extremely scared.

" Umm...Well-"

" I'm Sarah," Brunette girl said waving with a smile.oh shit

" I'm Rory or the Rorster, any name that you call me will be fine by me." He said smirking. Making everyone laugh.But not me, Rory, that name, too.

" And , I'm Erica" She smiled. Erica.

" Want to go to the nurse?" Ethan said looking at my pale face.

" Um... Yeah." I mumbled looking at the ground. I didn't know what to think I didn't. I'm feel crazy.