The Cheer

" Ok, is everyone hear, I repeat is everyone here.?" Stephanie which I found out her name, practically shouted. Everyone looked at each other but, we heard noise by the gym doors. Once I saw two more cheerleaders I knew who they were. The strutted toward the group. Oh.My.God. I literally face palmed my self.

" You guys are?" Stephanie said studying them up and down.

" Oh, I'm Betty and this is -" 'Betty' was cut of by Ethan dressed as a cheerleader.

" Veronica, my name is Veronica." He/She smiled. I couldn't take it. I started laughing my butt off! Ethan and Benny looked nervous they might think I'm ruining it but I'm not I just made the whole squad laugh until they couldn't breath even Stephanie.

" Take 5...guys." She said breathing heavily, walking to the small table were the papers were. I walled up to the guys.

" So, hey there Betty and Veronica- I'm sorry I can't!" I said hollering out in laughter. Ha HA  revenge is delicious.

   *********************************

Later, in the day after practice Ethan came over, we talked for minutes until,

" Benny told me." He said looking up at me.

I gulped " What he say ." I said looking at my shoes.

" He said that you liked me, and we should give it a try." I gulped Phew, that was close, and I could give it a try if he wants me to get over him then yeah.

" Sure why not." I smiled. He came to my side and leaned in slowly, but then his phone went off, it was a text. FROM BENNY!

" Do you remember the Cheer?" He asked looking at the screen.

" Um.. Yeah its 'The moment has come

This is it"

"Our finest hour

No stopping us now

You can't resist our power

"We're the forces of nature

That's what makes a star,

We may look like girls

but that's not all we are.

Give up now 'cause you're gonna be beat,

We're out for power and you're in for defeat.

We join our hands together, see the perfect shape we make,

Our five-point tradition is impossible to break."

"Garno Verto Immortalis," repeated many times, Why?" I asked.

" well, looks like one supernatural thing came back for revenge.", I felt a knot in my stomach I was using Ethan for revenge, Ughhh, I feel horrible!

He pecked my lips and left that night. I couldn't sleep thinking about the cheer and Ethan And Benny, How to handle this,HOW?