The Grand return

Now that Stephanie was clearly defeated and eliminated from our lives. But, now I got a hand full, I am still Babysitting and I got a call from grandma while I was walking to the bathroom in school.

* Ring,Ring*

I walked inside seeing if anyone was around,seeing no one I answered.

" Hello?"

" Jenna! So glad to hear you, how you've been these days?" She asked while I knew she was smirking.

" Well, its been very good, everything is under control." I said, while I pulled my bangs out of my eyes awkwardly.

" You fixed the last problem?" She asked smiling. Ugh which problem??

" um...Yeah." I said pacing then I heard the bell ring signaling class has started. Damn, I'm late.

" Jenna, I'm on my way home so thanks for babysitting. Maybe one day you can come over and have a talk, but right know you should get to class." She said giggling a little.

I chuckled " Yes Grandma, I am on my way to class bye!"

I hung up and I picked up my backpack, I walked out of the bathroom only to see a deserted hallways ( Of course) and I heard voices and some which I've known.

?. " Look now that I'm here I hope everything goes back to normal." someone whispered.

Then I heard voice, " I can't, look Sarah I'm happy your back but..."

?, " FYI Sarah he totally is dumping you even though you only went on one date with him." Someone sassy sassed back.

" Shut up!" Both Sarah and Ethan Yelled back.

Then I heard Benny. " Guys can we just appreciate that we got the familia back together!" He said Happily.

" Yeah guys by the ways are my little mummy animals still in my locker?" A new voice said making everyone groan, but then laugh, I'm guessing he's the stupid one. I was about to go straight to class by not crossing the hallway were they were talking, But trouble came along I saw one of the cheerleaders, the one that Benny liked, she started snickering,,

" Well, well,well look who it is , Jenna the ugliest person on the planet!" She practically sneered. I was scared she would make the other guys wonder why we, I was here!

" Look, Della I am not doing anything...please just lower your voice..um I have a headache." I lied, putting my backpack on the ground.

" I don't give a shit if you have a head ache I just want you to stay away from the squad ok!" She yelled. Okay.

" Yeah I quit so its all yours!" I smiled in relief.

" But," She smirked, oh no. My face fell. " I have to do what Kat wanted to do." She sneered and grabbed me and shoved me to were I was able to be seen by the people I was spying on. I grunted as I felt dizzy and a shock of pain had went through all of my body. She laughed and walked away.

" JENNA?!" I heard someone yell, the last words I said were " Uh oh." And I blacked out.

Sarah POV

I was suppose to talk to Ethan privately but Erica came the Rory and Benny! I want him back I had a crush on him even when I was with Jessie but know he's taken! Erica making stupid comments and Benny and Rory acting all cheesy about us being a family, which makes me happy. Then, we hear loud voices and someone was In trouble I sensed it. Everyone got quite.Then a girl shoves this really pretty girl to the floor and she looked she was from the squad. Erica looked at her with sympathy. We all ran to her and I guess that's Ethan's Girlfriend by the reaction he had.

" Jenna?!" He yelled run up to her unconscious body. Poor girl.