Get Better,Idiot

💥Katsuki's POV 💥
I stormed my way up to (y/n)'s room as quickly as possible, my steps echoing throughout the hall.
Where is she? I silently asked myself as I looked at the clipboards attached to the doors. My eyes finally landed on her's.
"Sir, may I ask who you are? Only family and friends are allowed to visit." A nurse said to me as she walked up to me.
"I-I'm her boyfriend." I said in my usual rough tone,noticing her flinch harshly. "Can I see her?"
"Of course, let me make sure she's up to having visitors." She said as she opened the door and stepped inside. After a while she came out and let me in, telling me not to excited her too much.
"K-Katsu-" she croaked harshly, her throat straining.
"Don't talk if it hurts baka." I said gently as I sat next to her on the bed. She quickly wrapped herself around me and forced me to lay down. I winced when she brushed my ribs, the pain of a broken rib flaring up.
"Gentle sweetcheeks, I got hurt too." I commented casually as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head. She still smelled of soot and ash from the fire that we had been close to.
She flashed a look of worry up at me at the casual mention of a broken rib and attempted to tell me that I needed medical assistance. I assured her that I was fine and that images have to force me to get treated since that meant I would be out of training for weeks.
I ended up getting treated anyway after she signed to a nurse that I had a broken rib, who then forced me to show her my side. (Y/n)'s face flushed red at the sight of me but quickly paled when she saw the deep bruise on my rib cage.
"Like I said, I'm perfectly- AH!" I yelled as the nurse injected me with something. "What did you just do to me?!" I asked angrily.
"It's just a sedative, you're going to need surgery to fix your rib at this rate." She said calmly, her eyes flashing with genuine concern.
💫(Y/N)'s pov💫
I was surprised when the nurse came in and said that I had a visitor. I didn't expect anyone to come see me yet seeing as I didn't think anyone from my class knew about me collapsing during the USJ incident.
"K-Katsu-!" I said happily as he smiled gently and sat next to me. I wasted no time in hugging him and feeling him flinch. I made a face and he explained what was wrong. We then argued about whether or not he needed help and in the end I won. But he needed surgery so we would end up recovering together.