Guilt.

* Consider this story to be separated from my other stories. I got inspired by  Soraliou's FukaLen stories, so here we go!*

*There could possibly be NSFW chapters later on, idk.*

It's normal to have fights between couples. Fukase and Len had one once in a while.

But, this time was different.

This was big. And this time, Fukase was not going to step down easily.

Why would I apologise to something that I have never done?

The redhead sighed, pain was still going on in his heart as he recalled the argument he had with his blonde this morning. And the chill breeze brushing through his body was not helping him at all.

Fukase grabbed the long scarf from his backpack and circled it around his neck, soon warmth starting to form and he was feeling slightly better.

A buzz was heard from his mobile, the crimson boy took out his phone and read the new text, it was from Len.

We need to talk, this ain't finished yet.

Frowned once again, Fukase didn't even bother to text back, and simply put back his phone to his pocket.

Now he was not okay again.

He needed someone to talk to. Maybe his friend Piko, or Yuuma, or...

"Fukase?"

The redhead looked at the direction where the voice came from, and saw Moke was standing at the opposite side of the street, waving at him with a smile on his face. Before Fukase ever said anything, the dark-haired boy already crossing the road, running towards him.

"Careful...! Cars are passing by!" Fukase pulled Moke closer to him once the short boy was in his reach, making sure he was fine.

"I paid attention to the road before I go... though that car was driving way faster than I thought..." Moke tried his best to hide his blush, and thankfully the sunset was helping.

"That's why you can't let your guard down..." Fukase slowly let go of Moke's small arm. "What are you doing out here at a time like this? You already finished dinner?"

"I only grab a quick bite, there's this new book that just got published. I must go to the bookstore right away before it got sold out." Moke let out a few chuckles, though he already noticed the redhead's moody tone.

Fukase nodded. "Well... can't say I love to read, but... I agree it helps ease our emotions sometimes... any recommendation?"

"Is something wrong? Fukase?"

"... I'm fine." Even though Fukase really want someone to talk to, he reminded himself that Moke and him shares a rather subtle relationship, and since he was already arguing with Len, the redhead preferred to not let things get any worse.