A gift.

Another season has passed.

Fukase looked out of the window; he felt nice getting to see the park from his room.

The redhead has finally recovered from Moke's death. And now he has moved to a new place, to have a new start.

Fukase has been doing well on his grades, and he actually took time to take an outside course to learn Mandarin.

"... You would love this apartment, I'm sure of it." Fukase gently touched the picture frame on his desk; Moke was smiling happily on the photo.

Having a fainted smile on his face, the redhead made sure to kiss the picture before he grabbed the keys and leave the apartment; he still needs to get something for his new home.

When Fukase arrived to the furniture store, a neat, tall glass display shelf caught his attention.

"Excuse me." Without any hesitation, Fukase called for an assistant, and to his surprise, a certain blonde was also inside this store.

"... Oh." Len blushed a little. "H-Hey..."

"... Hey." A smile was on Fukase's face. "Shopping?"

"Miku said she needs a new wardrobe... she's just right over there..." Len pointed to a direction. "And you...? Finished moving?"

The redhead nodded. "I only need one more thing."

Len watched as Fukase talked to a staff and paid for the display shelf. "What are you going to put into this nice shelf?"

"Moke's collection."

The blonde widens his eyes and with his mouth shut. The pain inside his heart was too much to handle.

"I gave back some to Longya, but also left some for myself to keep-" Fukase paused as he noted Len's facial expression. "... Hey."

"... U-uh?" Len's voice was shaky.

"... Do you have some time later? Like, a coffee break?"

***

Feeling a bit uneasy, Len grabbed the sugar bag and teared it off without paying much attention to it as he poured the sugar into his coffee.

"... Those are white sugar, not brown."

"Oh...!"

Fukase let out a chuckle and took a sip from his coffee. "You are still very clumsy."