Thank you.

Watching two birds singing happily on the tree, Fukase smiled and gently touched the tree trunk.

"... Your tree is growing taller now, Moke. And the cherry blossoms are gorgeous." The redhead recalled the scene when Moke first took him to this place.

Moke was indeed an angel.

And Fukase still feels the dark-haired boy right beside him. After all this time.

"... Can I really do this? Are you sure?" Fukase asked softly; he smiled again when a cherry blossom falls down and lands on his hand.

"Fukase?" Len came from behind; he looked very unsure. "... You said you want to see me?"

Fukase turned back to face the blonde. "There's a place I want to show you."

***********

The blonde wished he could just run away now.

When he realized that Fukase was taking him to the memorial park, Len already wanted to leave.

He didn't want to see Moke's gravestone.

He felt ashamed; Moke was perfect for Fukase.

If Moke was a healthy person, he wouldn't stand a chance to be with Fukase again.

Why did Fukase take him here?

"Watch the rocks, you may trip." The crimson boy gently reminded Len as he guides him the way.

"..." Len only followed silently. He was not in the mood of talking.

"... Moke." Fukase arrived to Moke's gravestone. "What a nice day today, isn't it?"

Len watched as Fukase slowly cleaned the dust away on the gravestone; he noticed the flowers inside the vase was still fairly fresh, meaning someone constantly came and change the flowers.

"Your cherry blossom tree looks amazing this year, Moke. I wish you could see it..."

"... Fukase, I-I don't think I should be here-"

The redhead grabbed Len's arm tight, not allowing the blonde to leave.

"Moke." Fukase stood up after he was done cleaning the gravestone. He raised his hand that was grabbing Len's arm, making Len raising his too. "I love this person very much."

Len widens his eyes, not believing what he just heard. "W-What?! What... was that...?"