Bonus: Moon Light

* This is NSFW! *

"... No... No...!!!" Len cried out. "I cannot do this...!"

"... What do you mean you can't?" Fukase frowned and stopped what he was doing. "... This is not our first time..."

"But it has been so long since we last did this...!!!" Len blushed hard. "Y-Your thing is just too big...!"

Fukase chuckled. "So you really didn't get intimate with anyone else after we broke up?"

Len pouted his face. "How many times do I have to tell you? I only want you."

The crimson boy smirked and kissed Len on the lips. "... Then, relax more. I want to get in as soon as possible."

Len gasped as Fukase pushed his thick, hard member into him a bit more. The blonde shut his eyes and bitten his lips.

He certainly felt pain, but satisfaction was beyond pain and Len spread his legs more, allowing Fukase to enter deeper.

"... Good boy..." Fukase whispered into Len's ear; he made sure not to hurt his small blonde.

"... Fuka..." Len panted and called for his love's name.

"Mmm?"

"... This body and soul, they are all yours."

Fukase paused and looked down at Len, not expecting Len to be confessing like this.

"... I am the luckiest guy then."

Fukase kissed Len on the mouth passionately, and the blonde made sure to return the same affection.

The night was long, and the two knew they'll have all the nights they want to spend their time together.

As they intertwined their fingers, their rings shine glamorously under the moonlight.