Bonus: Your Name

"Fuka~" Moke laid lazily on Fukase's bed. "Do you remember how we first met?"

Fukase put down his pen and looked at Moke. He took some time to think. "Ah... When the principal introduced the VSingers to me...?"

"Ahh... So close!" Moke smiled. "But I actually knew you a day before that!"

"... How is that possible?"

"Well... I was in the school library... And you were there... Sleeping on the couch..."

"Ah damn it... you saw that..." Fukase chuckled; he spread his arms to embrace Moke and kissed his forehead. "You must be thinking... Man this guy is one lazy lad."

"Yup. Definitely." Moke chuckled back. "But... at the same time I was thinking... This surely is the most attractive man I have ever seen."

"Really? So me sleeping has caught your attention?" Fukase's smile grew bigger.

"... And just when I wanted to introduce myself to you the next day we met, you were too busy working on something else so you only said a quick hi before leaving to the studio..."

"Dang it... That was very rude of me..." Fukase looked directly to Moke's deep blue eyes. "Then, allow me to introduce myself one more time...

Hello there, I'm Fukase."

"... And I'm Zhiyu Moke, nice to meet you."

*** Once again, I thank you you all that has read this story... I have never thought of writing fanfics before, but I've met a lot of nice people that gives me great motivation! I promise I'll continue writing! Thank you very much! ***

PS: "3 is never even" has been stuck in my head for a long time before I actually put into words and write it all out. It was a wonderful journey and I'm glad I have completed it. I still feel bad for making Moke died ;_; But perhaps in a parallel universe, he's with Fukase, and the two always have each other. 

I have so many ideas for FukaLen and FukaMoke, and I can't wait to write again. (Or maybe draw :3) See you in other stories!!!