Chapter 8

~Not Edited~

*PRESENT DAY*

"Papa why I have to stay with Nan?" Cyris whined as Liam finished putting Cyris' suitcases in the car.

"Because daddy and Papa have some things to fix love."

"Liam.." Niall pulled into the drive, Liam had allowed him this one trip to pick up some things he needed to prepare dinner for the both of them. His eyes narrowed under his sunglasses as he got out of the car. "Liam no." he frowned. Cyris looked at his daddy and papa, Liam was looking at Niall and Niall was looking at Liam. Liam knew what boundary he was stepping on, This was in Cyris' best interest though. Liam was his other father, and had a right to make this kind of decision.

"Niall. he needs to go stay with your mum for a little bit alright?"

"No! It's not alright! You can't take him away from me! Do you understand that?! You haven't been around enough to be able to make this kind of decision!" Niall was mad. More than he should be, but maybe that's because he'd finally gotten himself something to take from Harry on his trip out. He knew he shouldn't have. But three days without it, he couldn't take it anymore.

"He's going Niall."

"Go inside Cyris." Niall snapped and Cyris looked at his parents. Their eyes not leaving each others.

"Get in the car Cyris James."

Cyris didn't know who to listen to. Daddy always said listen to papa, but Cyris has ALWAYS had to listen to daddy. He crawled in the car, just as Liam had said. His papa always gave him scary looks and it always frightened Cyris. "Niall... sweetheart." Liam went to pull him in for a tight hug but Niall swatted his arms away.

"Don't touch me." he snapped before walking in the house, slamming the door behind him.

-

*7 YEARS BEFORE*

"We're moving on base love." Liam smiled over the phone and Niall nodded.

"I can't wait, I'm so excited to finally be moving in." Niall was finishing up his packing. This would be the first time Niall and Liam would actually live together. They decided it was finally time to take things a bit further.

"Im excited too for you to be moving in, darling." Liam chuckled softly. They'd both be moving on base, as Niall's moving from his flat in London, and Liam out of his mum's. "I'll pick you up in an hour yeah?" Liam asked and Niall glanced at the clock. "I have a room reservation, and I've also bought a bottle of gin." Liam chuckled some.

"Okay." Niall giggled some, fully aware of Liam's intentions on the last night they'd be living separately. They'd rather spend the time together, to be honest. So they were. In the biggest suite Liam could afford at this really nice hotel in Wolverhampton. Once the pair arrived, Liam carried Niall, bridal style, up the stairs and to the room. Niall just laughing the entire time.

"And you mister Horan." Liam began setting him down on his feet. "Are in for the biggest treat of your life."

-

*PRESENT DAY*

Niall sat on the couch by himself, watching some of the home dvd's Liam's mum, Karen, had made them. They had videos of Cyris when he was little, and of course Niall and Liam's wedding tape.

Liam came in after a while and took one look at Niall, who had red cheeks. His hair was everywhere and Niall's eyes wouldn't leave the telly screen. "Ni..." Liam sighed sitting down next to him. Niall scooted away a bit.

"Leave me alone."

"Niall... baby talk to me..." Liam whispered softly and that was it for him. He was done with this stuff. Liam had severed that one thread he had kept all to himself, and that was Cyris.

"you want me to talk to you? Do you want me to tell you how hard it is when you're gone? When you go fucking M.I.A. and we don't hear from you in eight months? Do you want me to tell you how much it hurts to see Cyris sad because his papa isnt here? Or to even look at his art projects? Do you want me to say I was wrong to miss you? I can't tell you how many times Louis had to come over just to take Cyris to school in the morning. You don't get it, won't get anything I tell you. You wanna know why?" Niall stared at Liam and Liam stared right back, giving him a slight nod. "You won't understand anything I've done... because you aren't me and you haven't got to deal with doctor's appointments, getting the bills paid, making sure Cyris isn't late to school. You haven't got to deal with knowing your husband might not come home, you don't have to look at your son that you've dedicated everyday to a million times, when he looks just like his father."

Liam just stayed quiet, and Niall teared up some turning back the telly. "You don't even care anymore." he whispered.

"Niall, dear. I care more than you think I do..."

"Then learn how to show it you bastard." Niall spat and held his head. He sniffled a little. "I need you more than ever right now, and y-you're just throwing me to the side l-like I'm a piece of rubbish."

"Niall." he tried again. "I care love, you know I do... I love you so much and I'm only trying to make you realise what you've done to yourself."

"I realised it the day you sat down here and let me cry. I've dealt with the pain, when you didn't." He concluded and got up, going to the loo. Locking the door behind him.

-------------

A/N: okay so I know this chapter is a bit shorter than others in the past but I felt the need to write and release.

So many problems for Niall and Liam, it makes me sad.

What do you guys think about Liam's decision with Cyris?

What do you think about Niall's outburst at the end?

Comment in detail pleeeeeaaaseeee

love you little shitlens

-Celly C.

[I almost typed my full first name and I about died xD]