𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓

It had been a month since Corbyn admitted his feelings towards Jonah. And now it was Jonah who had removed himself from Corbyn.

It's not that he felt uncomfortable around Corbyn, he felt weird. Like his feelings had changed. Jonah didn't know what to think. He didn't want to hurt Corbyn. So he thought by distancing himself, it would be better for both of them. But it just made Corbyn worse.

Corbyn felt that Jonah was disgusted with him. So he turned to his second best friend, his razor. He told Daniel about everything. The blonde that Jonah had seen Corbyn with. Daniel understood where Corbyn was coming from. Daniel was Corbyn's shoulder to cry on.

Corbyn's heart was broken. He expected Jonah to not feel the same. He just didn't expect for Jonah to cut him out of his life completely. If he would have known that Jonah would cut him out, Corbyn would have kept his mouth shut instead.

Corbyn missed his best friend. But Jonah looked happier with his popular friends now. At least, that's what Corbyn portrayed it as.

Jonah began dating a cheerleader. Her name Tatum. She was perfect for jonah. But no matter what she did, Jonah always compared her to Corbyn. He didn't know why. He didn't like Corbyn. He had no feelings for Corbyn.

At least that's what he was trying to prove to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imma have to double update on certain days to have this book done before New Years lmao! So I can drop a new book January 1 😂

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana