𝐼𝑛 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑔𝑒

Both boys felt trapped. They felt stuck. They felt drowning. It was the most horrible feeling in the world. It was like they were surrounded by people who love them but yet they still felt alone without each other.

Both families couldn't figure out what was going on. Each time they wanted to have dinner together, each one would come up with an excuse so they wouldn't go.

Their friends saw how each one was effected. They didn't know what had happened. They just wish things would go back to normal soon.

Corbyn was slowing dying. He was destroying himself. Corbyn couldn't help the negative thoughts that kept coming to his brain. They appeared and took over Corbyn's whole body.

Corbyn found himself having panic attacks regularly. He found himself sad most of the time. It was like Corbyn was breathing but not living. Corbyn wanted to leave. Not leave home, the town, the school, no; he wanted to leave Earth. This place was no longer his home. But the ounce of hope of Jonah being his friend again made him hang in there.

But he would end up being let down.

Jonah felt stuck. He was in a box. A box that if you escaped, you could get killed. But if you stayed in, you would definitely be killed. Jonah never questioned his sexuality until now. Ever since Corbyn told him that he loved him. It had his head in circles. He had no clue what to do. That's the cage he was stuck in.

Corbyn, he felt trapped on Earth. It felt like nobody accepted him. Like nobody supported him. He had no clue what to do. And the only solution he could think of was to end his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sick, I have a cough and a stuffy nose. Bro! I hate this! 😭

Anyways

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

CHILLS IS A FUCKING BANGER! JONAHS RAP GOT ME SWERVING! BUT THEN CORBYN COMES IN WITH HIS CHILLS, AND IM RIGHT BACK IN HIS LANE!

"We could be royalty, I'll be your prince,
Give you that loyalty, no matter the distance"

LMAO JACK COULD NEVER 💀