𝐼 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢

"Dear Corbyn,

It's been two months since you left. Two months of me non stop crying, not eating, just me not living. I couldn't believe I was such a dumbass. You told me you loved me. And I loved you too. I just refused to admit it. I fucking regret it so much. I'm so sorry your beautiful life was taken away because of me.

You never let me down. I let you down. It hurts to know that you will never see my kids. You won't be The Godfather like you always wanted to be. But if you were still here, you wouldn't be anyways. You would be the father.

There is so much that I wish I could tell you. The last time we hugged, I will never forget that feeling. I still wear your ring and sleep with your bear. I will never take off your ring or get rid of the bear. They mean the most to me. School ends today. I will be moving to get away from this town. It haunts me. The memories of us. They live here. There are everywhere.

I'll be moving to LA to complete our plans and dreams we wanted. My company will be named after you. We always wanted to co-own a company and we will.

I'm trying my hardest stay here for you. But there is times where I just want to end it. To be able to see you. To be able to say sorry to you. You're beautiful eyes, your amazing smile, everything about you. I miss you. I wish I wasn't so stupid to have let you go. I regret it every single day of my life.

You might not blame me for what happened but I do. I blame myself everyday. It was all my fault. I should have stayed by your side. I should have just accepted that I love you too.

I'll see you in the after world Corbyn. Smile for me. I hope you see this letter somehow. Save a spot up there for me. Prom was two weeks ago. We always wanted to go to our senior year together, I couldn't go without you. I just couldn't do it. So Save a dance for me up there king. We will have our own prom one day.

I'll never forget your smile. The last smile you gave me. The smile that you gave me even you felt dying.

I'll never be able to forget you. See you soon corbear

Love,
Jonah Marais

Jonah sealed the envelope that contained the letter. He was roaming the hallway for the last time. He was headed towards Corbyn's locker. The very last place he ever saw Corbyn.

The locker that remained Corbyn's favorite color. They weren't going to change it. Never. It was to honor someone that meant so much to them. Plus, Jonah was paying for it to keep that way. Anything to keep his best friend's legacy alive.

Jonah arrived at Corbyn's locker. He took a shaky breath and opened the locker. Corbyn's stuff still in there. A picture of him with his siblings on the back. A picture of him and his parents on one side. Another picture of him with Jonah's family. And a picture of Corbyn and Jonah on the door.

Jonah placed the letter in the locker. This was his closure. This was what he needed to move on. He closed the door and leaned his forehead against it as tears ran down his cheeks. Once he closed those doors, he would be moving on.

And he whispered the last words he would say to Corbyn for the last time. The words he never got to say to Corbyn.

"I love you"

T͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ e͜͡n͜͡d͜͡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it omg 🤧

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana