𝐹𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔

Corbyn, oh god Corbyn, he was such a mess. He was lost, afraid, and alone in this world. At least that's how he felt. It felt like his whole world was destroyed. He couldn't turn to anyone. The only person he trusted with his whole life didn't even want to talk to him anymore.

They saw each other at school but it was like they never knew each other. Both boys did a complete 180. Nothing was the same for neither of them.

Jonah was happy with his friends. Sure there was an empty space in his heart and in his life, he knew exactly why but brushed it off. Another than that, he was perfectly fine.

But Corbyn, oh Corbyn, he was the complete opposite. He starved himself. He cut himself. He distanced himself from everyone. Corbyn felt disgusted with himself. His best friend in this whole entire world didn't want him in his life. Corbyn was going downhill at a rapid pace.

Corbyn faked everything. He faked his laughter, his smile, his good times, his eating habits, his happiness, his will to live. He faked everything.

Every time both boys saw each other, they would simply smile and carry on. Jonah would smile. Corbyn would take a smile. It worked. Jonah fell for it. He had no clue truly how much Corbyn was hurting. And maybe if he did, maybe if Jonah would have know, maybe, just maybe, Corbyn's life wouldn't have ended with death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHILLS IS AT #1! THE BOYS REALLY JUST DID THAT! OMG! IM SO PROUD THEM LIKE DEAD ASS!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

(Ps I don't think I'll be dropping a book this New Years due to my dumbass not Planning out this book like I was suppose to lmao)