𝐿𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

Corbyn stayed behind as the last bell rang. He wanted to talk to Jonah. To hopefully get answers. This was his last chance. If Jonah didn't want him, Corbyn would be gone, forever. It was a lot to handle for Corbyn. It was a lot of pressure. But Jonah didn't know that the second he turned down Corbyn, that it would be the last time he talked to Corbyn. And if knew, he would have stayed with Corbyn. He would have cancelled his plans. He would have stayed behind as Corbyn broke. Fuck, if only he knew.

Corbyn left the classroom and walked towards locker. The halls empty besides of a couple of teenagers.

Corbyn got everything he needed. The note safely tucked into his pocket in case things didn't end well. He had everything planned.

Corbyn heard his voice coming down the hall. He took a breath, this was it. This conversation would determine the rest of his life. And it was stupid of Corbyn to think like that, but Jonah was the only ounce of happiness he had left. There was no more spark in him. That spark that made him want to live was no longer there. The only thing that would bring that spark back was Jonah. And well, Jonah didn't want Corbyn anymore. Not even as a friend anymore.

Jonah continued down the hall as his friend who he was talking to turned down a hall to go their own locker. Jonah's locker right beside Corbyn's.

Jonah arrived at his locker and put everything in it. It was Friday and he didn't have any homework so he wasn't going to take his things home.

"Jonah," Corbyn whispered softly.

"Oh hey Corbyn," Jonah smiled down at Corbyn.

"Do you think we could Umm talk?" Corbyn asked softly as he scratched the back of his neck.

Jonah panicked. He wasn't ready to talk about everything he had done the past couple of months.

"Umm I would love to but I have plans with Tate," Jonah said as he rubbed his arm. Corbyn frowned. That's all it took. He knew Jonah's was lying. Every time Jonah lied, he would scratch his arm.

"You think we talk some other time?" Jonah asked.

Corbyn faked a smile and nodded. Jonah not knowing that Corbyn wanted to die as he smiled. Corbyn gave a Jonah a smile even when he felt like dying.

"Yea thats fine. Goodbye Jonah," Corbyn said as he hugged Jonah. Jonah Shocked at the action. But he still hugged Corbyn back. Little did he know that was the last time he would ever hug or talk to Corbyn.

"Bye Corbyn," Jonah said as he pulled away.

"Goodbye Jonah," Corbyn whispered.

Deep down, Jonah felt soemthing in his heart. To him, it sounded like Corbyn was saying goodbye for the last time and he was. But Jonah didn't know that.

He shrugged it off and walked out the school. Leaving Corbyn behind as he broke down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! I've decided that I am gonna take my time to update this book and just wait until my other book is officially ready for me to upload. I would hate for me to rush it for it to be up. I wanna take my time on it and upload it when I'm 100% happy with it. I hope you guys understand.

For the past two years, I have dropped a new book on New Years but I won't do that this year. Again, I'm really sorry. But I'd rather publish a book I'm really happy with instead of publishing it just because. Hope you guys understand and I'm really sorry if I let you down. And I'll be uploading again at 12 (my time) for New Years :) see you then :) oh and on that note, I'll be updating ALL my books at 12 am for New Years :) a great way to start off New Years

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana