Logically... #1

Summary: This
is a part where I will
question the logic of
random games. And yes,
this continues. Remember
that this is a joke, only a
joke, and nothing more
but a joke.

•=o=O=o=•

   Logic #1:

   Ruby, Clint, Bruno, Lesley, and the like has the ability to pass through walls despite the fact that they do not have abilities to phase through it, like Hayabusa.

   It wouldn't work. It is not possible to go through walls when you're not some sort of phantom, or when you have /:noclip:{MrButterFingers}/:state:{off}. Take a look why.

   •=o=O=o=•

   Lesley tried to dodge the barrage of glowing daggers thrown at her. She turned on her camouflage and tried to run away. Suddenly, she was hit by a white dagger on the back. The knife stung, and did not help in her getaway.

   She turned around and saw the same man she was running from. The man had brown hair, and wore a dark blue jacket on top of a white shirt. A purple scarf was wrapped around his neck. He wore dark blue pants and metal boots that reached his knees. On his side was a satchel containing over twenty daggers.

   "Looks like I finally got you." Gusion grinned slyly. Lesley was backed up against a wall, and her camouflage was on cooldown. Gusion took a dagger and was about to stab Lesley.

   Then she had an idea.

   Lesley took a grenade from her belt and threw it on the ground between the two assassins. Both were knocked back.

   Gusion winced from the pain caused by the explosion. As he looked around, he noticed that Lesley was gone.

   'She couldn't possibly be gone!' Gusion thought, 'She probably got stunned by the explosion, unless...'

   'Did the explosion knock her through the wall? Without breaking it?'