Logically... #2

Summary: Like I said,
this continues. So, more
logic, then.

•=o=O=o=•

   Logic #4:

   Gravity in Minecraft applies only to entities, sand, concrete dust, gravel, and anvils.

   This seems confusing in real life. However, it's convenient. Think about it!

•=o=O=o=•

   "Minecraft?" My seven-year-old self asked, "Sounds cool!"

   "Yeah," my friend, Florence (not real), answered, "Just download it on your phone, and you'll join my world."

   "How?" I tilted my head. "I mean, the joining part."

   "Just connect to my hotspot."

   "Ah, okay."

•=o=O=o=•

   "This is weird."

   I looked around the virtual world around me. Every single thing, down to the animals, the trees, and the ground is made of three-dimensional pixels. I stared at the avatar my friend controlled. A blocky brunet named Steve.

   "Is this you?" I asked

   "Yeah," she answered, "Here's what you look like." I looked at her screen and saw myself.

   'This skin must be the default avatar then,' I thought.

   "Hey, Mante, go get some wood," Florence said, "I'll get some as well."

   Our avatars went their separate ways. We started punching the trees. Literally.

   "Hey, is this how you harvest trees?" I asked, a bit confused.

   "Yeah, dude," answered Florence. I continued punching one of the parts of the tree. But as soon as I broke it, my thoughts are filled with confusion.

   "What...?" The tree...

   ...is defying physics?

   "Oh, yeah." Florence saw my reaction and answered. "Gravity doesn't apply to most of the stuff here," she said as if it's normal for trees to float in midair. I stared at her, somewhat bemused. "Except, of course, animals, players, sand, and other things."

   "Weird."

•=o=O=o=•

   Logic #5: