Today was the best ever! Start the Prank War!

As the sun was rising on a beautiful Friday morning, things throughout the city were starting to unravel and that couldn't have been more true with the students at the School of Dance. The students has been getting things ready for this day and we're putting the finishing touches on the last of the pranks they were going to pull. Oops, my mistake. I didn't tell you what today was, well no matter. Today at the School of Dance, was the big Prank War and all the students were in on the action.

Mai: And . . . we're done.

Girls: Yay!

Teacher: Time!

Everyone had stopped what they were doing and smiles were the only things that could be seen on the students faces.

Teacher: Well done, girls. And right before nine o'clock too. I guess many hands do make light work, but I better not get ahead of myself. Have some of your more elaborate pranks been set up where they should have?

Girls: Yes!

Teacher: Good, now try to conceal these ones where the boys can't find them and get your more minor ones ready to have done during the day.

Misumi: What will you be doing, miss?

Teacher: Myself and some of the other teachers will be wandering around the school to judge the pranks and maybe get in on a few of them.

Girls: Really!

Teacher: This can happen at any random point in the day, so you best be on your guard.

The clock chimed nine o'clock to which the Prank War was officially started and the girls knew what time it was.

Everyone: It's prank time!

Teacher: Best of luck to you all on this marvelous day of pranking!

(OP: Let's Dance on)

As you could probably tell from that, the school of students had been preparing for a prank war that was to take place during the day. The students of the school were excited and couldn't wait to see which side would win. However, let me get back to telling the story before I get ahead of myself.

Mai was tasked with getting some stuff the group had sent her to get for some of their smaller pranks they would pull. Some of their bigger pranks, however, would be pulled off at some point during the day. While each prank had to be in good taste and was to be confined to the school, one of the major rules was to make sure the pranks they pull doesn't injure and hospitalize someone.

While Mai was looking at some items herself and the group could use in some pranks, she had spotted Daitan and Kiko doing some shopping and decided to ask what they were getting.

Mai: Hey, Daitan, Kiko.

Daitan: Hey, how you doing Mai?

Kiko: Hey.

Mai: I'm doing quite well, what could you two possibly be getting?

Daitan: I was getting some stuff for the family, but Satoshi already got everything, so I decided to join Kiko and get some water-pistols. What about you?