What news! Kiko is getting a sibling!

Kiko: I need you all to get to the hospital. And quickly!

Daitan: How quickly?

Kiko: Never mind that, just get here now or I'm going to lose it.

Mai + Hana: On it!

Daitan: Fine.

~ ~ ~

Upon coming into the hospital, all three girls glided across the smooth hospital floors and found Kiko, who was pacing back and forth looking distressed about something. They made it to her and managed to calm her down as they asked her what was going on.

Kiko: My mother's labor pains were starting to come closer together and my father is in with her now. As it turns out, her water broke when she put on the stretcher and they rushed her into a room so she could have my brother.

Hana: As long as your father is with her, we've got nothing to worry about. All we can do now is wait and see what happens next. So try to think of other things while your mother is . . . you know what. Let's play a game to take our minds off this.

Daitan: Lucky for you, I thought of bringing some cards so we can play.

Kiko: But what game?

Mai: How about Memory? Or Go Fish?

Girls: Huh?

Mai: Don't worry, there simple games. Father taught me how to play them after his visits to English speaking countries, so I'll teach you how to play them. How does that sound?

Hana: That would be lovely.

Mai: Oh, and we may want to keep our voices down at the end of the games. 

Daitan: Right, so teach away.

Kiko: Yes, please do.

(OP: Let's Dance on)

Not happy with losing Bass and Drum to the Precure, he decided to call in Miki to hopefully clean up after their messes.

Miki: You called, sir.

Baton: Indeed I did. Why aren't those girls been taken care of yet? How are we supposed to take Earth if these school girls keep defeating us? Bass and Drum have already been lost because of them. So I expect you to learn from them and defeat those girls. Have I made myself clear?

Miki: Crystal.

Baton went back to his plans when Miki left and he knew that she was going to meet the same fate as the other two. Either way, he was quite content with that and started to prepare for more comrades when she was inevitably dealt with.

~ ~ ~

After a week of not hearing from their friend, Mai, Daitan and Hana went on a journey over to Kiko's place so they could see what was going on. When walking in through the front door and not getting a response, they had just luckily ducked out of the way to avoid a block from hitting them. Upon looking up and seeing the room before them, it was such a mess that it had looked like a storm had come in and tore the place to shreds.

Carefully treading through the main part of the house, they found Kiko in the kitchen making a mess and looking like a frantic mess. She hit the floor with a bang and the girls carefully helped her over to the couch to rest. While Kiko was doing that, the girls split everything up between them to help lighten the load on Kiko.

Kiko came around when everything was done and dusted. Upon sitting up, she saw her friends coming into the lounge room with food in their hands. They smiled when they saw their now conscious friend and they gave her the food they made.